Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

300 to 1

JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
:D

Comments

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    heh heh
  • Jesus Christ, when will people get over him?

(wow, I kinda made a double funny there)
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Probably when he gets over himself, which isn't bloody likely. :D
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    He's Chuck Norris!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Chuck Norris is eternal.
  • I've always thought Chuck Norris was pretty lame. Lame actor, played in lame movies. Even as a kid I thought he was lame. And when this whole fad thing took off, I wondered what the hell was up with it. And for lasting *this* long?

I admit the Walker Lever in Conan was hilarious though, but that was designed for making fun of him, not worshiping him.
    Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, Jackie Chan, Steven Seagal and Jean-Claude van Damme all belong (more or less) into an era that popularized martial arts in movies. Some did a better job at it than others and that's why some are remembered for impressing us with their kung-fu and others for making us laugh with their poor acting skills. At least that's how I remember it. :D
  • Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are legends. Seagal and Van Damme are cheesily bad but they know this. Chuck Norris just sucks.

If you're gonna worship awesome buff guys, then even though he's not martial arts, Schwarzenegger is the way to go.
  • It is not politically correct to call him Schwarzenegger, just call him Arnold.
    Just for the record, I don't worship anyone I mentioned above. I got some enjoyment out of some of their flicks, that's all. I can respect their skills and their physical fitness for what it is without resorting to building a shrine for them. :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [QUOTE=Seafroggys;188663]I've always thought Chuck Norris was pretty lame. Lame actor, played in lame movies. Even as a kid I thought he was lame. And when this whole fad thing took off, I wondered what the hell was up with it. And for lasting *this* long?

I admit the Walker Lever in Conan was hilarious though, but that was designed for making fun of him, not worshiping him.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I didnt realise his genious until I started playing WoW and got stuck in the Barrens chat a few too many times. I tell you that place plays with a mans mind.