Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

First evidence of other universes

Thought this was actually reality bending.

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1338818/First-evidence-universes-exist-alongside-discovered.html[/url]

Comments

• Yeah! Multiverse theory! These "bruises" are obviously just portals! We need to find the keys to these portals so we can explore other planes, and maybe even find Sigil!
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    [URL="http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2010/12/07/penroses-cyclic-cosmology/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+CosmicVarianceBlog+(Cosmic+Variance)"]Bubble Bursting Fun Time[/URL] care of one of my favorite blogs.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Onward and outward! To other dimensions we go!

*hunts down the keys on the purple world of Agazabazagayabamalatagamaiakdoaoaoapayamabakafafaradar'odrorrrrk where the labyrinth of ZOOK exists with the keys to other universes, hidden behind the bookshelf of the mad wizard Zathras*
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Do you think there's a universe out there where we might be able to get RC the professional help he so desperately needs?
  • universes everywhere, i wanna see unicorns shit skittles over the rainbow.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    Can we add PSI-KILLER to the "help needed" list?:p
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    I thought the memberlist here is basically a "help needed" list...
    The list. The list. The LIST!!!!

NO! NOT THE LIST!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I'm still fine. I'm quite okay. Dont need help.
    Still in denial I see Refa
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    I have to agree with RubberEagle.
  • That's no universe...

[IMG]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/12/15/article-1338818-0C7E3C67000005DC-476_634x310.jpg[/IMG]
    ...that's a giant psychedelic egg!
  • Actually, it looks like a PET scan of some nutcases brain...
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Is it a scan of a members brain??? IT COULD BE!
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Have we discovered RC's brain at last?
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Nah... that's not random enough
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    It is kind of chaotic and a bit random but probably not really random or chaotic enough to be really RC.
    You mean it's not frakked up enough :p
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    [QUOTE=ShadowDancer;190803]Do you think there's a universe out there where we might be able to get RC the professional help he so desperately needs?[/QUOTE]
    According to quantum physics there is an infinite number of universes where RC can get varying degrees of help!

Jake
    According to quantum physics, there is an infinate number of universes where RC has clones.
    Far more disturbing is that according to quantum physics, there might be an infinite number of RC's :rolleyes:
    My clone army is ready and waiting.