Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Happy New Year!

2»

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    So Mr. Chaos, who won this year's color war? Tally the numbers and return when you're ready!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    It is a dismal shape over the past year with very few posts of either color. Unfortunately this covers the period from 1/9/2010 to 1/9/2011 rather than the true year span. But in the end, Purple clearly won.

Why do I say this? Purple hides and purple is stealthy. Purple has always won by AVOIDING being seen. Therefore, the following numbers clearly do not show the level of true purple activity:

Posts by each color:
    - Purple - 39
    - Green - 38

And I state again, this is a clear and resounding victory for PURPLE!

The searches run were POSTS with the word PURPLE or GREEN in them from ALL forums with at least ONE reply.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    I don't know if that is a fair judge of total color population, however, as you're simply comparing threads (I think?) instead of a more reasonable measure: total iterations!

[b]Let the counting resume![/b]
    No, I compared total iterations (POSTS) not threads. This does however only count one per post even if the word Purple is used more than once.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    RC... What happened to Red and Blue in your count?

Red!
    Red and Blue are not recognized by the ACB (Aardvark Control Board) as valid aardvark uber-species and are therefore not counted for the purpose of determining the victory of Purple.