Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

My Mindcraft Server!

croxiscroxis I am the walrus
Hey guys, I've been running a mindcraft server for a while now and realized I havent invited you guys to join. I'm running a few nifty mods on it too. If you want to check it out connect to croxis.net in game :)
[URL="http://minecraft.croxis.net/map.html"]
Map![/URL]

Comments

• SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Nice times! Seems like a ton of fun :D I'll probably join in and fool around somewhere there in the near future.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Would you dare invite me too?

With MY reputation? :P
  • Pixel_DonkeyPixel_Donkey Earthforce Officer
    Woah I never knew you could spit out a map! Thats amazing.

Gotta say I love Minecraft but only on private servers so I can keep building without the fear of coming back and my hard work being destroyed.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    I've got a load of games queued up to play, and minecraft is in there somewhere heh
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Refa: yes, even you

Pixel: We are using the towny plugin, so you can join or form a town and have your creations protected. Or you can join/form a nation and go to war with other nations :D
    We have updated to 1.4 beta! Puppies have been sighted!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Tried to connect a few times but only get this message: "Failed to connect to the server", "Connection refused: Connect". :/
  • StingrayStingray Elite Ranger
    Have they finished building the Enterprise 1701-D yet?:D
    Thats because I've been setting up to start over. Which we just started our new world! World4!
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Well, I just had time to pop in, my connection isnt the best, and it was quite late for me. Anyway, see ya there.