Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Answer

2»

Comments

• ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    How uncivilised!
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    ahahahaha... i.. i think the celibacy might be working.. or maybe i have just gotten in shape on my own actually, but I managed to run 2 400 meters in 11 minutes and 30 seconds, i did not run anymore cuz it was 1 am when i went out for the run.

I did that just to see if I could pass the cooper test.. and I did..

which means I will be applying for the finnish peace keeper forces.

I know I wont get it, there's no chance in hell.. cuz even if I was fit enough, I would still fail the eye sight test prolly, I could fail my psych evaluation if they do a proper one, unless i lie..

and I do not have a drivers license..

But will see.

They got a damn good pay for one atleast.. Thats why I am applying.. :P
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Peacekeeper scum.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    No no no... that's the rebel alliance, I'm in the great finnish imperium. I'm an imperial, technically. I remember few years ago reading on some newspaper how Finland should be ashamed of all the slaves we had in our colonies in Africa.

Ofcourse the thing is, I dont think we've ever had colonies anywhere, except on the moon, but that's another story.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Hah! Finland is a republic, and we all know were those rebel scum came from. :p
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    New Zealand?

:p
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    That's hobbit land!