Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Is it just me.......

FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
....or does it seem a little slow around here lately?

------------------
[b]Freejack: The Theoretical Subatomic Particle[/b]

[i]The structure of anger is repetition[/i]
Unknown Artist

Comments

• exams etc.
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    Yeah, it is a little quiet.
    I think Firstones was down the last couple of days, or at least I couldn't access it from home or from work.
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Arik:
    [b]Yeah, it is a little quiet.
    I think Firstones was down the last couple of days, or at least I couldn't access it from home or from work.[/b][/quote]

It was down afaik, when i couldnt get to it i tried traceroutes and they died.

it is quite slow lately tho, but i think as the new Show gets closer and people get really excited about B5 again, it'll get busy, i'm, thinking about getting out my tapes and watching the series through again, heh

------------------
    ..And so it Begins
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    I haven't had a problem getting to FirstOnes in a long time...it's been up all week.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Odd, I had trouble for a day or two earlier in the week too.

------------------
    [b]Freejack: The Theoretical Subatomic Particle[/b]

[i]The structure of anger is repetition[/i]
    Unknown Artist
  • The site wasn't responding at all from Tuesday until last night, for me. Neither is Cinescape, at the moment. I go in through the main page - I don't have a fave-link to the forums itself, so perhaps that might have been a difference?

Last night, it magically began working again. I blame the teeps. Really, that entire underground resistance thing. Pain in the butt. Thos- Ack- ARGh- AAk *

REMEMBER BYRON
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    The site was down for about a day for me.
    Usually when the main site dies we lose a lot of the forum traffic, which is why the place has slowed down a bit.

------------------
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    There were some fundamental problems with the internet itself over a war of some of the really big ISPs... I think they networks failed to see other network's computers on the internet. Maybe that caused the problems?
  • its usually a conflict between dns settings, where computers connect via dns rather than ip. Netzero has oodles of problems like that since they usually reset dns settings on their machines every week or so...
  • whitestar90whitestar90 Elite Ranger
    No p;robs here when I've tried....
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Well I've noticed that the UBB has eaten up a couple of my postings, so yeah.
  • Excelent.
    Ever since the boards were restored a few months ago, things haven't seemed right, but now that things with UBB are starting to f&^k up again, it feels much better. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/smile.gif[/img] [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cherio.

------------------
    Catapvltam habeo. Nisi pecvniam omnem mihi dabis, ad capvt tvvm saxvm immane mittam.
    Mater tva criceta fvit, et pater tvo redolvit bacarvm sambvcvs.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Yeah, it's good to have everything back to normal.

------------------
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Yep. It needs a few sacrificial posts every so often. That's the kind of board it is.