Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Any unemployed C#/ASP.NET Web Developers ?

First time i ever posted an opening in my company about job opninings but my full time British employer sent out an opening they need to fill quickly. The location is in Fort Worth TX. You can reference me as a referral if you wish, I am in the NYC field office. I posted the reqs below and the link to apply online. I assume some firstones in TX might know someone who is looking for employement, since we are nerds i naturally thought of posting here.

[url]https://rscomponents.taleo.net/careersection/us/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&radiusType=K&location=170116203&radius=1[/url]

02/21/12
C#/ASP.NET Web Developer
We are seeking a mid-senior level C#/ASP.NET developer to add to our rapidly growing Ecommerce team. This individual should have strong skills in ASP.NET using C# and Microsoft SQL Server and some experience with IIS/Windows Server Administration.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a fun and energetic Ecommerce team working with the latest exciting technologies including .NET Framework 2.0, SQL Server 2005, Endeca and Visual Studio 2005. Our developers are encouraged to explore and implement innovative new ideas and technologies to help us achieve our goal of becoming the #1 website in our industry.
Responsibilities
Primary responsibility will be developing complex data driven solutions on a high availability Ecommerce website using Microsoft’s .Net Framework with C# and SQL server 2005/2008
Assist with maintaining website uptime and support including after hours code migrations and problem resolution
Interfaces regularly with a broad base of internal clients to resolve website issues
May share responsibility for database and web server administration
Will be responsible for creating well documented use cases, testing procedures, and custom testing applications
Assist the development team with developing, communicating, and enforcing department coding standards
Will participate in user acceptance testing of important code releases
May participate in peer code reviews
May eventually be required to mentor developers with less experience
Actively manages/contributes to internal knowledge base
Will seek and participate in development and growth opportunities above and beyond day to day requirements
Requirements
B.S. degree in BCIS, CS or related area
At least 3+ years of professional web development
At least 2+ years of professional C#/ASP.NET experience
Experience writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures for SQL Server
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio with visual source safe
Good people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of internal clients
Experience with the SDLC or Agile development, change management, development guidelines and testing procedures
Exposure to database modeling, ER diagrams and/or Microsoft Visio
Some exposure to web application testing

Preferred Skills
Experience with administration of Windows 2003 Server and IIS 6.0
Experience with Endeca Navigation Engine