Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Hel'Zha Info needed

Basically I need a class history. What ships lost doing what, waht ships decommisionned (I know there were only 3!)

Basically a life history for Hel'Zha Heavy Fighter.

ASAP Please....

Comments

• David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    From memory:
    A small, one man fighter, discribed as being similar in flight modle as an EA Star Fury. At least three were constructed in 2259 as technoligy testbeds for the larger White Star ships. The entire vessel was coated with Vorlon bio armor, including the window, which saved Entil'zha Sinclair from a nasty decompression incedent. They can be equiped with four guided missles, presumibly of mostly Minbari design. Their only known mission beyond trials at the proving grounds of one of Minbar's moons is an incedent where the first three prototype fighters went to the timerift at sector 14 to prevent a force of 6 spitfire fighters from using a spherical device to enlarge the rift enough for it to be practical for travel. The mission objective was achived, but resulted in the loss of one fighter and it's pilot, Cathrine Saki, which were thrown into the rift and emerged in some time which is unknown to all. Sinclair's fighter was damaged and he sustained a gash to his face. In an unusual desison, he kept the scar.
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    And Cathrine Saki was found be Sinclair as stated in the comic "In Valen's Name"

OK cheers. There aint any piccys of em are there? I know of one of Kier's kitbashed Whitestar and a 2D at Wolf's shipyard, but apart from those 2 are there any?
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    That's not a foregon conclusion. I'm not sure he was talking about Cathrine when he said "I found her." For one thing, he "addressed" the message to Cathrine in addition to Garibaldi and the rest.
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    From teh Front of the comic:

Q) Blar blar blar anything you would change blar blar blar.

A) JMS: Remove the reverance to Sinclair finding Cathrine Saki.

yada yada yada. Conclusive I beleve
  • mobvekharmobvekhar Elite Ranger
    I saw a picture of it on a site, but it wasn't very clear. site is gone, sorry