Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Refection, Surprise, Terror. For the Future.

I started back in the old sierra forums..I don't even know how many years ago..probably 2 or more. I was there when people were making vorlifts and I remember warleader joining us and we subsequently made him insane with our purple and green taunts. Lately, I have been lurking more than posting... This is a great place, the Bablyon 5 of the internet, and I think it's future is still bright.

The B5 mods will live on, and perhaps someday we will have our game.

Comments

• Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Amen to that Keyan! Yeah this really is a great place. Its one fo the frist websites I launch up when I get to work, if my boss isn't taking up my time with meetings....

Yes we will have a game. We just have to wait, again.

------------------
    'The future is all around us' G'kar
    'I have no surviving enemies! None what so ever!' Galen

Visit my B5 site at: [url="http://babylon5.acmecity.com/alliance/110"]http://babylon5.acmecity.com/alliance/110[/url]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    First thing I do when I get up in the morning: switch on the monitor and connect to the internet, which then goes to my homepage. Which is, of course, firstones.com.

------------------
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    The Balance provides. The Balance protects.

"Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Keyan:
    [b]I started back in the old sierra forums..I don't even know how many years ago..probably 2 or more. I was there when people were making vorlifts and I remember warleader joining us and we subsequently made him insane with our purple and green taunts. Lately, I have been lurking more than posting... This is a great place, the Bablyon 5 of the internet, and I think it's future is still bright.

The B5 mods will live on, and perhaps someday we will have our game.[/b][/quote]

Green!

------------------
    ..And so it Begins
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Biggles:
    [b]First thing I do when I get up in the morning: switch on the monitor and connect to the internet, which then goes to my homepage. Which is, of course, firstones.com.

[/b][/quote]

Heh, i pretty much do the same thing, My first 3 stops in the morning are Firstones.com, jmsnews.com and then another forum that i'm on.

------------------
    ..And so it Begins