Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

TechXNY!

SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
Horray! Well, went to it again this year, but came back with little more than 400 mb of photos and some videos of witty comments.

Things were much less interesting this year than last, probably due to the recession. But it sure was a neat thing. I got to check out those Lian Li cases. Incredibly well made...

Photos will be up whenever, commentary will be put up as soon as possible.
More as it comes. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comments

• Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    huh?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Ohh cool! Get those photos up quick!

------------------
    [b][url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Required reading[/url][/b]
    Never eat anything bigger than your own head.
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Ok. Back from day 3 of my PC Expo trek!

Lots of fun.

First, my biggest discovery: Having a business card automatically makes you superior to everyone else at the show. The exhibitors see the card, and almost like some form of gag reflex, start treating you like a person somewhere high up on the corporate ladder. The two previous days, we got absoltely nowhere. And I really mean nowhere. We only got three press kits on the first and second days. Today, we got a totally different treatment. We also got a free interview with the Adaptec folks, even though we didn't have press passes (THanks, Adaptec!). The really nice guy there demonstrated an incredible USB 2.0/Firewire Audio/Video CODEC converter. Really a funky device, but the quality was just incredible.

I'm actually working with some friends to get formal expo coverage up on our site, Digital Darwin. It shoudl be nifty. Together, we took some 900 photos taking up 1gb of space. Things will all be sorted and re-sorted, and will eventually be nice and pretty, as well as generally viewable. If anyone wants the entire unparsed image collection early, just give me a buzz!