Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

'Enterprise' Uniforms

[b]A source on the Sci-Fi Channel's news site (www.scifi.com/scifiwire) also described the new uniforms as "navy blue jumpsuits with colored yokes and shoulder piping and shoulder patches with the Enterprise logo."

Somewhere J. Michael Straczynski is laughing. Or calling his lawyers
[/b]

Heh.

eh.. I don't know how to quote, but that was on a webpage.. somewhere, I closed the window and forgot, the same site as the 'Fear and Loathing on Babylon 5' article

[This message has been edited by Warble (edited 08-24-2001).]

Comments

• [quote]Originally posted by Warble:
    [B
    Heh.

eh.. I don't know how to quote, but that was on a webpage.. somewhere, I closed the window and forgot, the same site as the 'Fear and Loathing on Babylon 5' article

[This message has been edited by Warble (edited 08-24-2001).][/B][/quote]

Typical Star Trek in my opinion. "We can't be bothered thinking of something new, so we'll just steal someone else's idea" *sigh*.

Oh and by-the-way. Quoting is easy. If you want to quote someone who has posted a reply in a topic, then all you need to do is find the said reply, and click on the icon that looks like a page with a red arrow coning out of the right hand side of it. It is usually the last icon in the line of three or four others. That line is to the right of the green wrighting showing the date and time that the reply you want to quote, was sent.
    To quote simply using UBB is fairly simple too. At the beginning of the quote type [quote][b], and at the end of the qoute just type [/quote][/b].
    Smack me on the head if you already knew all of this. [img]http://216.15.145.59/mainforums/wink.gif[/img]

Cherio.

------------------
    Catapvltam habeo. Nisi pecvniam omnem mihi dabis, ad capvt tvvm saxvm immane mittam.
    Mater tva criceta fvit, et pater tvo redolvit bacarvm sambvcvs.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Wrong forum!
    And the unifrms are NOT like babylon 5's. THey are very different.