Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

NEW WING COMMANDER OR BAYLON 5 BOOKS??

WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LOOKING AROUND ON AMAZON AND I NOTICED THAT THEY ARE RE RELEASING "A SHADOW WITHIN" DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTHE RWORKS IN PROGRESS??? A FEW YEARS AGO I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT A NA'TOTH NOVEL?? WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPNENED WITH THAT???
WILL WILLIAM FORSTCHEN WRITE ANY MORE WING COMMANDER NOVELS?? HE DID A GOOD JOB WITH "FALSE COLORS" BUT SO MUCH IS STILL UNANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!! LLORTBATTLESTARS!!!!!!!! WILL SAVE US ALL!!!!!!!!! BTW THE LLORT HIJACKED A CLOACKED DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• I have SEEN the Llort!

------------------
    Thomas Banner
    [url="http://www.3dfrontier.com/~banner/"]Diverse 3D[/url]
    [url="http://www.spacecadet.dk/"]Animator - Space Cadet[/url]
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    And the LLORT have SEEN me!
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    I HAVE SEEN THE AMBULANCES!!!!!!!!!!! LLORT AMBULANCES THAT IS!!!!!!!! IN A DREAM!!!!!!!!

Don't know about the novels.

- PJH
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    poor old warleader whenever he posts we dont even try to take it seriously anymore.
    [quote]Originally posted by Warleader:
    [b]BTW THE LLORT HIJACKED A CLOACKED DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!!![/b][/quote]

Oh no! Not again!!!
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    [quote]Originally posted by Warleader:
    BTW THE LLORT HIJACKED A CLOACKED DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I swore I saw something like this happen in an I Love Lucy Episode
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    Answers;

1.NO
    2.Was not released
    3.None yet doubt if any soon
    4.If it cloaked how will we know when it arrives? And where?

------------------
    [b]4 Thousand Throats can be cut in one night by a running Warrior[/b]
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Do not ask such questions, for they invite the Warth of Rick!

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    Origin being in the sorry sad state it is currently in, with no signs of ever getting better, I seriously doubt more WC novels are to ever be forthcoming. Never made it through False Colors myself, but End Run and Fleet Action were fantastic. Too bad the same can't be said for the WC3 and WC4 novelizations....

------------------
    We are here to place President Grenewetzki under arrest!
  • dare say i...WATER COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *begins painting it green and purple*
  • WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
    BEKNN THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL CAN THEY LET SUCH A GOOD SERIES GO IN THE DRAIN?????????? WC MADE ORIGIN MAJOR BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH FALSE COLORS??? IT WAS A GREAT BOOK!!!!!!!
    I only read a couple of pages before I got sidetracked by something else. I'll get back to it in time.

Any plans Origin had for Wing Commander disappeared at the time of the Great Purge, wherein EA decided that all of its gaming companies should be consolidated into one: EA Games. All that remains of Origin is the Ultima Online division. Origin itself doesn't even technically exist anymore.

------------------
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Is Westwood owned by EA or are EA just the publisher? If they are owned, why didn't they get condensed?
    And I wouldn't say Origin got condensed into EA, more like condensed into nothing.

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
    So far as I know, Westwood is an independent developer.

------------------
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Oh no! Warleader is starting to make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(On the other hand, I think he got Random)

------------------
    Talk is silver, but violence is gold.
    WARLEADER GOT ME!!??? NEVER!!!! I AM THE INVINCIBLE PAPERCLIP WIELDING LED!!!! MY DIODES ARE ON ALL THE TIME DRIVING MY LLORT HEAVY CRUISER THAT HAS DECLOAKED OVER EARTH TO DESTROY THE INCLOMING DRAKH!!!!!!! BEWARE MY NEW DEATH STAR AS IT ATTACK!!! I STOLE IT FROM WARLEADER AND THE LLORTS TO USE ON THE FLARN!!!!!