Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Usama Bin Ladens Hit list

I have just read Bin ladens Hit list... And yes I am Pirty shocked to see Canada and a few other countrys on that list(Not the UK though). From the start I knew is was a bad Idea to send troops to Afganistan(All though it prove we have an army)

I just hope The Canadian Goverment does not get very involved too much in Iraq(there like only 15% support for sending troops into Iraq)

[This message has been edited by Captain,Simmonds (edited 11-14-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Captain,Simmonds (edited 11-14-2002).]

Comments

• I think it's about more than Canada sending troops to Afganistan.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [quote]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds:
    [b]I have just read Bin ladens Hit list... [/b][/quote]

So that's where he's hiding out!
  • ArgoneArgone Genuine Klingon
    I for one would love to know where he's hiding out, but thats another post.

Canada's probably on the hit list because they tend to be friends with the US.

------------------
    [b]4 Thousand Throats can be cut in one night by a running Warrior[/b]
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [quote]Originally posted by Argone:
    [b]I for one would love to know where he's hiding out, but thats another post.

[/b][/quote]

See i thought that anyone who didn't think his way was the right way was on his hitlist.
  • Canada is on the hit list probably because Canada is involved in almost everything that the US is involved in...
  • Alec MAlec M Award Winning Poster
    The UK is most definitly on that list, at least according to the most recent Bin Laden tape. He's targeting every "western" nation, so who really cares who's on it and who's not?

------------------
    [url="http://www.alecm.com/"]Alec McClymont[/url]
    "Something is only impossible until it's not."
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    He's after pretty much anyone who doesn't follow his ideals. Mainly this means western countries, but I doubt he would stop there.

------------------
    [url="http://www.minbari.co.uk/log12.2263/"]Never eat anything bigger than your own head.[/url]
    "Nonono...Is not [i]Great[/i] Machine. Is...[i]Not[/i]-so-Great Machine. It make good snow cone though." - Zathras
  • [quote]Originally posted by Argone:
    [b]

[/b][/quote]

Canada tends to be friends with most countrys.
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Who isnt on his hitlist?? Only countries he likes are ones that are radical anti-west countries.
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    From what I understand, Osama bin Laden's main goals seem to be (in a nutshell):
    [list=1]
    [*]Free all predominantly Muslim nations of "Western influences".
    [*]Replace the governments of those nations with ones similar to that of the former Taliban regime, and eventually do the same with all non-Muslim nations (or simply destroy those nations if this should prove too difficult).
    [/list=a]

Needless to say, if those are indeed his main goals, then [i]all[/i] countries are (or will eventually be) on his "hit list". (This would also seem to make hash of any allegations by the U.S. or others that bin Laden's in cahoots with nations like Iran or Iraq, since it's not too likely that their leaders would want to work with someone who would be all too happy to get rid of them.)

[This message has been edited by An ex-Squid (edited 11-20-2002).]