Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Important: PAY TO PLAY!!

So the reset has been announced for the end of the month...are ya gonna pay for the next years game??

Comments

• Well you can play free for the first month , so I will create several accounts and I will pay for the best developed (or situated) one.
  • EternityEternity Elite Ranger
    F**K THAT!!! I AINT PAYING FOR ANY ON-LINE GAME!!!!!!!
    Well I would consider paying IF I was to keep my empires but since I won't be, sod it!
  • MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    with their great track record for keeping the servers up?
    not a chance.
  • they use MS access, they suck
  • I wont even bother going there after the reset, those damn money grubbing bastards.
  • Agreed
    Any FO members programmers? We could make our oen B5 version?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Most likely, the reason they're charging is because of bandwidth, not because they're money grubbing bastards. Bandwidth *is* expensive.
    It's the principle of the thing Sanfam.
  • MrMilliMrMilli Earthforce Officer
    not really a principle of the thing the game is [i]not[/i] worth $20, not by a long shot, because the game has been down for a long time for the same reason before, and for a few days because they weren't paying their bills. If they can't be bothered to check if the damn thing is running its a waste of money.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Or they didn't have the money. Don't assume it's anything without facts.
  • Well I plan on creating a planet (or 3) for the free month and then deciding whether to continue on.

I am hoping that the creators spent the time they were absent updating the game for the next round (new ships, new planets, improved forum, other stuff!)...but we will see.

If it is worth it, I will probably pay to continue with the best planet (it's only about £14 for the years game so even if I get bored with it, it won't break the bank).

------------------
    [i]This Forum has warped my fragile little mind!
    [/i]
    All the same, I aint putting my debit card detials over the web!