Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Let's Get Ready to RUUUMMMBBBLLLEEE!!!

Tonight after months of waiting the NHL playoffs begin.

To me there is something special about hockey's second season.

Now don't get me wrong I love the Super Bowl.

The World Series will always have a special place in my heart.

And I consider March Madness to be one of America's finest institutions.

But maybe it's becasuse the NHL regular season is so long, or maybe becasue everything associated with the Stanley Cup is drenched in history and splendor.

But it seems to me that the passion that the players have for the Cup just tranlates to the fans better then in other sports.

So if you are Lucky enough to live in Dallas, detriot, Denver, Vancouver, St. Louie, Minn/St. Paul, Anaheim, Edmonton, Ottawa, Long Island, Philly, NJ, Toronto, Beanttown, DC, and Tampa get ready cause tonight... It Begins.

Comments

• shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    bugger... and here was I thinking this was going to be a green/purple tag team WWF style highly choreographed fighting thread..:D

hmmm.... maybe it IS !!!!

RIaaaargh ! PUUUUURRRRPLE !!!!

*grabs riobirch in a headlock and throws him into the ropes, does a classic clothesline as he rebounds off the ropes*

tag....
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Ready to kill me? See my info on the side bar? I live in Texas. 60 north of Dallas, and I get tickets to the Stars games vary often, along with the fact I play in a league in the metroplex area. So you can say I'm fairly rooted into Hockey. now.

Last Stars game (Dallas Vs. Nashville) I was there. 8th Row. Behind the Stars bench. seats 3 and 4. Love me.

My voice was gone by the end of the game due to screaming. They showed the final score for Detroit, showing that Dallas became the Western conference champs, and later, at the end of the game, Turk's earning the lowest GAA of ALL TIME, I believe it was in the early 50's when it was set, and in the 70's it was tied (exact #'s are unsure to me).

Anyway, GO STARS!!! :D
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Then could you do me a favor and kick their asses in the next game for me. I lost a good bet because they couldn't win Edmonton! Argh.... :mad:

- PJH
  • Go Blues!!!!

I have season tickets, thanks to my lovely wife...:)

I'm the long haired dude in Section 302...hehe