Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Opinion wanted

Ok, I was discussing college with my friend today, and we were talking about what we wanted offered by our schools. We got onto the topic of going abroad and AFS and exchange type programs. She thinks i should take a deferment from college for a year after graduation and spend a year with afs in germany, or elsewhere she went with afs to germany for a year so she's a bit partial :) It's something i'd like to do, but is taking a year off from college the way to go about it? Has anyone here participated in AFS? I'd graduate and get my diploma here, but be in highschool for one more year there. I dunno, just looking for your opinions.

Comments

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    I'd do it if it were a year in NZ...

:)
  • no one here has done afs?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    My sister went to Italy on AFS.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    just dont become an asshole about it and look down upon everyone who didnt do it. snotty like "ive studied abroad, what did yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuu ever do?"

Ive met A LOT of people like that, not sayin you will become one truly doubtful. Just dont or ill cut your face :D
  • i haven't met anyone like that.. met a lot of rich stuck up tourists.. deathkillmaim but no one like that..