Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

FirstOnes Cafe Press Merchandise - Pictures

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
I finally received my t-shirt, frisbee and sticker, so I thought I'd take some pictures to show you guys what they look like.

The printing is very high-quality on all of the stuff.

Here's the front of the shirt, frisbee and sticker:

Comments

• samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    And here's the back of the shirt:
    And finally, here's a close-up shot of the image on the back of the t-shirt. This will give you an idea of how detailed the image is.

Note, this is an ash-grey t-shirt, which is why you see the grey streaks in the fabric. A white t-shirt would give the print much more vibrant colors.
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    Wow! They look fantastic!
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Very Nice!!! Now we need to find some way to incorperate a B5 logo into the mix...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rhett [/i]
    [B]Very Nice!!! Now we need to find some way to incorperate a B5 logo into the mix... [/B][/QUOTE]

Can't do that. The Babylon 5 logo is copyrighted. Cafe Press doesn't allow the use of images that are owned by someone else. I'm sure I could use it without anyone noticing, but I'd rather not.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    yea lets not piss em off.

though i wonder could we use the words babylon 5 and make our own logo?
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B]Can't do that. The Babylon 5 logo is copyrighted. Cafe Press doesn't allow the use of images that are owned by someone else. I'm sure I could use it without anyone noticing, but I'd rather not. [/B][/QUOTE]

I meant use a "homemade" B5 logo... I understand that we would not want to put anything copywrited on the merchandise, but what about something that is designed by someone here?
    Well, if it weren't the official B5 logo, there wouldn't be much of a connection.... no one would recognize a non-official logo.

It would probably be better to mention Babylon 5 by name, but I didn't want to do that. I figured that it might be better to just have the URL and nothing about the content.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    it is a very classy design as is.