Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Oh my god Oh my god..

TycoTyco RangerTexas
I graduate high school in two hours. :eek:

I CANT WAIT! :cool:

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Congradulations :)
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Ah, congrats. :D

It's after the party when the worrying starts and the fun begins. Call it life. :p

-Been tryin' to cope with it for a year and a half now... :)
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    Good for you....

Are you going to the thing to get your Dimpoma, or are you getting them tomail it to you?
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    Congratulations!
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Just got back a while ago from the graduation ceremonies, and it was pretty damn good. Turns out out valedvictorian forgot his speach at home and had to improv the whole thing ("Fight The Man!")

They even included 30 bux in the diploma package they handed out, which was cool (graduation omney has hit past 200 with only a few people giving me csh so far)

Real life :confused: .. sheesh, never though about that..

Help!
  • Space GhostSpace Ghost Elite Ranger
    Congratulations!

Well, it was chilly and the rain came in from the side at my graduation last year. The sad thing is they moved it back a day because they thought the weather was going to be bad. As it turns out it cleared up and was sunny on the original day. :rolleyes:

Once again, congratulations! Are you going to college in the fall?
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    Yep. I'm going to the local college to get my basics out of the way this fall, and once that's over with I'm going to, hopefully, UNT to get everthing wrapped up and to play hockey for their team
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Congrats!
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    Congratulations!. I remember my graduation (class size of 1200, took three hours).

Welcome, son, to the real world! ;)

As a fellow Texan, are you staying in-state for college? I highly recommend a school near Bryan, TX :D
    Damn!! That is a HUGE graduating class!
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B]Congratulations!. I remember my graduation (class size of 1200, took three hours).

Welcome, son, to the real world! ;)

As a fellow Texan, are you staying in-state for college? I highly recommend a school near Bryan, TX :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I cant remember how far Bryan is from Gainesville (near Sherman) But I plan on North Centeral Texas College (NCTC) for my basics, and then goto UNT to wrap everything up and play hockey. So I'll be instate.
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    *blinks*

There are other Texans here? W00t!

I'm in Houston. =)
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I didn't know Striker was from Huston. So I guess every time there's a problem with the servers Sanfam is like "Huston, we got a problem"! ;)
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Striker [/i]
    [B]*blinks*

There are other Texans here? W00t!

I'm in Houston. =) [/B][/QUOTE]

Muahah, cool! I'm origionally from California, though. I moved out here a few years ago, so I'm a 50/50 :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]I didn't know Striker was from Huston. So I guess every time there's a problem with the servers Sanfam is like "Huston, we got a problem"! ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

-ROTLMFAO!-
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    You don't now how close to the truth that is... :D
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    I'm actually a Plano boy, with an uncle and aunt in Sherman, so I know some about your area.
    First job out of Aggieland was in Houston, (Clearlake to be precise) working on the shuttle program. Now, through round-about-ways, I'm back in Texas, but over where the Tex-Mex is gen-u-ine, in every Texans' second home town, San Antonio.
    Nice avatar, bobo... :D
  • TycoTyco Ranger Texas
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B]I'm actually a Plano boy, with an uncle and aunt in Sherman, so I know some about your area.
    First job out of Aggieland was in Houston, (Clearlake to be precise) working on the shuttle program. Now, through round-about-ways, I'm back in Texas, but over where the Tex-Mex is gen-u-ine, in every Texans' second home town, San Antonio. [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't hang around Sherman as much as I use to anymore.. I'm more likely to goto Grapevine or Lewisville (mainly because I play hockey in Grapevine). Plano's a place I havn't been in a while.. I usually go there for the Sci-Fi conventions.
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    It's a nice place to visit, but you wouldn't to live there. There's more dollars than sense, if you know what I mean.

Thanks, rhett, I've always liked Frank Cho's stuff. Any Liberty Meadows fans around here?
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Im a liberty meadows fan. I havent read it for a long time though. I guess you could say I was a liberty meadows fan. Now Im more of a [url]http://www.pvponline.com[/url] -fan or a [url]http://www.penny-arcade.com[/url] -fan, and a bit of a [url]http://www.trilokan.com/fantasy/index.php[/url] -fan.