Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Webpage hit #'s question...

I know many of you out there have web pages... ...I've been trying to figure out what the internet average is for webpage hits per day. With all the "look at my kewl webpage that's always under construction" stuff out there my guess is it is very low. SO:

If you have a webpage: The question is how many unique visitors do you have every day typically? Do you have an active webpage?

If you don't have a page: Can you find a source on the internet that gives an estimate on unique visitors per day internet wide. Then maybe an estimate for noncommercial but active pages?!?

On a related note: Has firstones seen an increase in traffic since the DVD releases?

(Why do I ask: I have one page that gets a visitor once a day - and another that gets about 75 visitors a day - I was wondering this morning if my 75 VPD page is above the average. It's all about my ego frankly.)

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I think my page, which has not been updated in about 2 years now, get's around 1 visitor a year at most. I don't have a counter so I don't really know.
  • A2597A2597 Fanboy
    100-200 a day is usual
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    416...today. :D

Last month...17139
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    I would assume those are non-unique hits to the front page?
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    376613 total hits for may, 8631 unique visitors. but the 17k number was the number of visits in total.
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    I Get less then 5 hits per week.