Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Do you know whats really irritating?

124»

Comments

• Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]damnit Refa dont damage the merchandise!

I mean.. Refa! thats horrible dispicable and wrong! bad man Refa, bad bad man!

Uhmm yeah, thats it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Who ya callin' a man? ;)

I ain't been qualified as a human for a long time.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Don't tell me you're like bobo... a monkey?
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Or like C_Mon: Spam Incarnate :D
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    Hey I'm the spamer, Thread Highjacker around hear!!!!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]Well, he has, and as long as it stays that way, The Management is happy. [/B][/QUOTE]

The Management is not very happy with me:(
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]Don't tell me you're like bobo... a monkey? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's difficult to explain. But no. I'm not a monkey. Even though my I do look like a cheap rip-off of Wolverine, hairy body that is. Used to shave my chest for a while even, but letting the hair grow back to it's Sean Conneryish state, in order to hide the pink scars that were left when most of the cuts healed off.

I'm talking spiritual stuff here. You know. My mind's went through a lot of shit, and still is. And I sort of became insane/removed my humanity from myself in order to obtain a degree of control over my destiny. And I don't believe in destiny, we are what we make of ourselves. I just have fucked up beyond redemption.

I wonder. If anyone who I am close to, or have dealings with almost daily, would say if they'd know that I'm on my way to meet my maker. :)

Because other than selling huge amounts of my things, I do (in my opinion) pass as I've always been. Sure.. Most of my contacts with outside world happen during excercise boxing, or Krav Maga. And I keep my hatred towards my weakened state hidden there, well, mostly. I should act like usual.

None of that probaply makes any sense to most of you. But it does make sense to me in it's own way.
    Geoge Bush is a Monkey, and a border line Retard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]Geoge Bush is a Monkey, and a border line Retard [/B][/QUOTE]

Makes me glad not to be an american.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]Or like C_Mon: Spam Incarnate :D [/B][/QUOTE]
    You got it all wrong! I'm a Genuine Sucker!
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Who ya callin' a man? ;)

I ain't been qualified as a human for a long time. [/B][/QUOTE]

I understand what your saying, met a few who truly crossed the line, beasts in human skin.

I can tell you the truth Refa, no matter how bad you think you are, until the lambs blood is in your mouth, your recoverable.

After that point though, rember no matter how bad you are, you can and will be destroyed, no matter what anything has promised you.
    [B]It's difficult to explain. But no. I'm not a monkey. Even though my I do look like a cheap rip-off of Wolverine, hairy body that is. Used to shave my chest for a while even, but letting the hair grow back to it's Sean Conneryish state, in order to hide the pink scars that were left when most of the cuts healed off.

I'm talking spiritual stuff here. You know. My mind's went through a lot of shit, and still is. And I sort of became insane/removed my humanity from myself in order to obtain a degree of control over my destiny. And I don't believe in destiny, we are what we make of ourselves. I just have fucked up beyond redemption.

I wonder. If anyone who I am close to, or have dealings with almost daily, would say if they'd know that I'm on my way to meet my maker. :)

Because other than selling huge amounts of my things, I do (in my opinion) pass as I've always been. Sure.. Most of my contacts with outside world happen during excercise boxing, or Krav Maga. And I keep my hatred towards my weakened state hidden there, well, mostly. I should act like usual.

None of that probaply makes any sense to most of you. But it does make sense to me in it's own way. [/B][/QUOTE]

yes and yes, Ive delt with quite a few crazies, and even some things worse then crazies.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]yes and yes, Ive delt with quite a few crazies, and even some things worse then crazies. [/B][/QUOTE]

But I'm not exactly crazy.
    We are all crazy!
  • All fins here are crazy!!And i have a good reason to be proud that I'm fin!!
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B][SIZE=4]CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!!![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]THERE'LL BE DREAMS WHEN YOU GET DONE! LAY DOWN YOUR WEARY HEAD! DON'T YOU CRY NO MORE![/b]

:D
    [B]But I'm not exactly crazy. [/B][/QUOTE]

like I said, there are things worse then crazies.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Like hippos?
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Like hippos? [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean those perverted moomindalen?

They're destroying the minds of our youngins!

They're from the devil they are. Just like moving pictures and video games! :mad:
  • And Rock & Roll. Don't forget that damned noise.