Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Babylon 5 Collage/Display

Well, it's mainly Earthforce orientated, really...

Anyway to celebrate my 1000th post, I thought I'd create a thread about a Babylon 5 collage I decided to do a couple of years ago. It mainly consists of CGI pictures from the Episilion Jumpgate, and I thought it would look cool on my wall. (I framed it as well for good measure as you can see.)

The text near the bottom is an extract from Tennyson's Ulysees which Sheridan recites at the end of "The Long Night", and I thought it was a nice touch.

Anyway, what do you think? :)

Regards,
Morden

Comments

• Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Good idea mate! Can you do a bigger pic for those of us with fast connections so we can get a better look at the detail? I thought about doing that once with Star Wars postcards, never got round to it. Doing B5 ships is a good idea actually. Maybe I should grab works A3 colour laser printer some friday afternoon ;) :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [B]Good idea mate! Can you do a bigger pic for those of us with fast connections so we can get a better look at the detail? I thought about doing that once with Star Wars postcards, never got round to it. Doing B5 ships is a good idea actually. Maybe I should grab works A3 colour laser printer some friday afternoon ;) :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I had to downsize the pic because the upload restrictions, and I don't know the first thing about hosting pics. My sig pic is hosted by a mate BTW. (Hell, I don't even have my own website!) ;)

If someone were willing to host the larger pic for me, I'd be more than happy to email it to them. :)

Regards,
    Morden
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Email it to me and I'll put it on the firstones.com server. Send it to [email]blckbird@paradise.net.nz[/email].
  • Done and done! :)

Regards,
    Morden
    You do realise that Biggles is going to wallpaper the inside of his tank with collage ;) It will be wall to wall Earth Alliance ships... well in this case tank to tank ;) :p
    [B]You do realise that Biggles is going to wallpaper the inside of his tank with collage ;) It will be wall to wall Earth Alliance ships... well in this case tank to tank ;) :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, excuse me... TANK? :eek:

Regards,
    Morden
    Don't tell me you don't know about Biggles and his nutrient tank??? Thats where he's been living ever since he was a mere pouchling ;)

I think Biggles needs to step in here ;)
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    Just take a look at Biggles post count and you'll understand.

Actually I think his post count has been going up exponentially as of late. I believe they are begining to self-replicate. At this rate his posts will begin to overtake other boards in 2-3 months and there's a good chance his posts will be self-aware in less than a year...

Jake
    Heee... yeah it almost seems like Biggles posts are like the replicants in Stargate SG1... angry little beggers ;) Get bloody everywhere, in your hair, in your soup, the car, the neighbours dog.... :D
    [B]Don't tell me you don't know about Biggles and his nutrient tank??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, I thought you meant Tank as in "armoured fighting vehicle"! :D

Regards,
    Morden
  • That looks pretty cool Morden :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Indeed, and the poem is good too.
  • Cheers guys, it was easy as pie to make, and the frame only cost me about a tenner from IKEA. :)

Regards,
    Morden
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Nothing's arrived in my inbox yet.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Nothing's arrived in my inbox yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm positive I sent you an email.

I'll try again.

Regards,
    Morden
  • You can try and send it to me if you want.

[email]rodney@roonster.fsnet.co.uk[/email]
  • Cheers Moo, an email with the attached file is on its way. :)

Regards,
    Morden
  • Check out the bigger version!

[URL]http://www.roonster.fsnet.co.uk/temp/collage.jpg[/URL]
  • Bloody hell, that was quick! Cheers matey! :)

Regards,
    Morden
  • Day off work today so I'm at my computer working on B5-Bulb!