Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Galileo -- October 1977 - September 21 2003

2»

Comments

• croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    Yes, I was doing that monday actually ;)

As far as campus goes it really isn't that bad. My old uni was all along a strip, took 15 minutes to get from one side to another. I had to actually make that trip in 10.

Tyvar, if you show me what you look like I can offer that distraction for ya ;)

Besides, being the antisocial freak I am I probbly wont have friends, so it will be an excuse for me to get my head out of my geology book
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Ill dig up a picture, it might crash the FO boards, but yeah, the distraction would be cool.

Geology? your one of the mole men! dear god! why!? oh the horrors of the cramer hall basement and sub basement where the geology department dwells!
    Dude, I'm an integrated science major, I have to take a little of everything. I should have gone to UofO though to play with thier partical accelorator ::mischief::
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]Welcome to PSU... [/B][/QUOTE]

Mmmm.... C.C. Peppers... or was it C.J. Peppers... Damn they made good subs/sandwiches for the price.

Back to 2010 - I went out and rented it after seeing this thread. I thought it was damn good - it is different than 2001 for certain, but still good. - Just my two cents.
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]Geology? your one of the mole men! dear god! why!? oh the horrors of the cramer hall basement and sub basement where the geology department dwells! [/B][/QUOTE]

HEY! I resent that! ;)
  • OK Jack, heres what we'll do...
    *Hands Jack a rock*
    Get behind that boulder, in a few moments Tyvar will come running around that corner, the moment his HEAD is in view, HIT IT WITH THE ROCK!

hehehe
    no no you have to understand its a particular phenomenon at PSU, the geology department is stuck in the basement of one of the buildings on campus, and its real den of evil is in the sub-basement, its one of the darker drearier sections of campus, and lore on campus has it that they never see the light of day down there.
    Hey, I see the light of day! Maybe the sun once in a while too!
    yeah, but your not a full fledged geology major, I mean you have to actualy go to the other science buildings, for geology majors once they get chem out of the way its to the dungeon with them.
    You know we can very well hold this conversatin in reallife too =Þ