Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

B5 Purity Test

PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
[URL=http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Orion/3746/test.html]How pure are you?[/URL]

Or more, how corrupt? ;)

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    58.7% corrupt.

Worf
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    You answered "yes" to 17 of 75 questions, making you 77.3% babylon5 pure (22.7% babylon5 corrupt).

Some one does not know basic math.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]You answered "yes" to 17 of 75 questions, making you 77.3% babylon5 pure (22.7% babylon5 corrupt).

Some one does not know basic math. [/B][/QUOTE]

That someone being you.

100/75= 1.3

Therefore 1 "yes" equals 1.3 % (or 1 1/3 %, if you want to be really precise)

If you got 17 "yes"s, then multiply 17 by 1.3 to get your percentage, which is 22.6666666...%, which rounds to 22.7%. Which is identical to your amount of Babylon 5 corruption.

Now, perhaps you misunderstood the intent of the test. Being "Babylon 5 pure" does not mean being purely Babylon 5. It means being pure [i]of[/i] Babylon 5. So if you are 100% Babylon 5 pure, then you haven't so much as seen a single episode, or even heard of the show. If you're 0% Babylon 5 pure, well, get a life, for God's sake. ;)
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    56.0% babylon5 corrupt

Probably becuase I don't own every B5 tape yet...only becuase the DVDs haven't all been released yet :p
    It should say that i'm 77.3% B5 Corrupt
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [i]You answered "yes" to 28 of 75 questions, making you 62.7% babylon5 pure (37.3% babylon5 corrupt).[/i]

Better than I thought!:D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Damn, I win.

[i]You answered "yes" to 66 of 75 questions, making you 12.0% babylon5 pure (88.0% babylon5 corrupt).[/i]
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    You answered "yes" to 50 of 75 questions, making you 33.3% babylon5 pure (66.7% babylon5 corrupt).

You shoudl see my marching band purity level....
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    34.7% babylon5 corrupt
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    You answered "yes" to 54 of 75 questions, making you 28.0% babylon5 pure (72.0% babylon5 corrupt).

Woo! :)
  • 36% babylon5 corrupt
  • [i]You answered "yes" to 52 of 75 questions, making you 30.7% babylon5 pure (69.3% babylon5 corrupt).[/i]

Damn I'm good! :D

Regards,
    Morden
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    [I]You answered "yes" to 48 of 75 questions, making you 36.0% babylon5 pure (64.0% babylon5 corrupt). [/I]

Oh yeah!:cool:
  • You answered "yes" to 38 of 75 questions, making you 49.3% babylon5 pure (50.7% babylon5 corrupt)
  • You answered "yes" to 45 of 75 questions, making you 40.0% babylon5 pure (60.0% babylon5 corrupt).
  • You answered "yes" to 34 of 75 questions, making you 54.7% babylon5 pure (45.3% babylon5 corrupt).
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    You answered "yes" to 49 of 75 questions, making you 34.7% babylon5 pure (65.3% babylon5 corrupt).

Gotta love B5...
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I was also to lazy for this test!
    one of those days, eh?
  • 82% corrupt. Our class average is pretty sad... :p
    For a board centred around B5 it is. :)
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]I was also to lazy for this test! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahh... I see someone's moved to the 'Calibur scene... ;) Taki's cute but Ivy is beautiful. Hands down. Except for the over-exaggerated body, that is. Great game.
    Isn't the over-exagerated body kinda normal and expected though?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]Ahh... I see someone's moved to the 'Calibur scene... ;) Taki's cute but Ivy is beautiful. [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on, nothing beats the scarlet catsuit! :cool:

Regards,
    Morden
  • TIME's "Great People of the 20th Century" is sitting right next to me, and every time I look at it, I'm greeted by the face of Mother Teresa... I am simply not capable of thinking about women right now.