Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Seaquest DSV DVD petition

I came across this some time ago.
I realy miss this show

[url]http://www.PetitionOnline.com/seaQuest/petition.html[/url]

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    SeaQuest was fun, but I'm not sure I'd want to own it on DVD.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    I thought it was pretty good. Well, upto the point where Bridger left. Thats when it went downhill bigtime.

Still, that episode where what's his name found those rocks...and they ended up being fish shit was a riot! :D Bridger made him keep it in his quarters and he had to stay there for some time. :p
    Bridger was a great character played by a great actor. The third season sucked big time without him. :)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]I thought it was pretty good. Well, upto the point where Bridger left. Thats when it went downhill bigtime.

Still, that episode where what's his name found those rocks...and they ended up being fish shit was a riot! :D Bridger made him keep it in his quarters and he had to stay there for some time. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I remember that ep. And it was after the guy gave it to that high Ranking UEO Officer.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Bridger was a great character played by a great actor. The third season sucked big time without him. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that episode where he went back home with Lucas was hilarious. Darwin said something about Bridger frequently skinnydipping. ;)
  • RickRick Sector 14 Studios
    Please tell me you're joking...

-R.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    SeaQuest was one of those series they showed with Saturday morning cartoons. Definitely not something I'd want to own on DVD.
  • AWW MAN! i loved seaQuest! one of my favorite shows... and u wanna hear irony for u? I just bought the seaQuest model kit off ebay last week and finished putting it together a few hours ago! i can't beleive i didn't get one years ago. :) i just re-watched the entire series (VHS) with a friend last month... i guess it got me all nestalgic (sp?) so i got the model.

i would certainly love to have it on DVD, i'd go right alongside B5 ;). to be honost i've always hoped against hope the scifi channel would remake the series, it was really... unique. it wasn't your ordinary scifi.

I agree, when bridger left, it went to hell, but i kinda see why they shot them a few years into the future. all the science stuff was getting kinda repetitive and boring, and i like the idea of a more war-geared seaQuest, but they should have done it differently.. the whole alien kidnap thing was to over the top.. and they shot their own foot getting rid of Roy Scheider, he was a powerful character and a genious actor. i think with a few story changes it could make a comeback in a few years. i can hope anyways.

P.S.
    if anyone wants screenshots of the finished model i'd be happy to provide. still have to paint it tho... i got 2 models, i think i'm gonna ATTEMPT to paint one and leave the other like it is.. i just dunno how i'm gonna do the bio skin.. probably have to buy a miniature airbrush :(

R.I.P.
    [IMG]http://mods.firstones.com/buda5/public/seaQuestDSV.gif[/IMG]
    1993-1996
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]Darwin said something about Bridger frequently skinnydipping. ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

"Oh really? Darwin, what's my favorite swimsuit?" - Bridger to Darwin

"No suit... SKIIIIIN."- Darwin to Bridger

"He's right, i don't wear a suit" - Bridger to Admiral West

"Thanks for painting that picture" - Lucas to Bridger

-seaQuest DSV, "To Be or Not To Be"
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    How much did those kits set u back? (pics would be great!)

Been thinking about getting getting one of those kits for ages, but never got round to it:(
  • oh pssssh not much at all. i got one that was still shrink wrapped for $33.35, and one that was not (but in mint condition, all parts sealed in bags, etc... etc...) for $15.50. pics soon...

[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3165678479&category=2622[/url]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]I remember that ep. And it was after the guy gave it to that high Ranking UEO Officer. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, he was an admiral, but I don't recall his name. :D The look on his face when he found out it was fish shit was PRICELESS! :p
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Seaquest was an interesting show, but what of the better show of the era: Space: Above and Beyond?

No DVDs for those poor marines... :(
    Now that's one I'd love to see on DVD.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    It needs it. The show had such high production values. No doubt it'd look fantastic on DVD.