Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Another Disorder test

[url]http://similarminds.com/personalitydisorder.html[/url]

Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 62% Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 78% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% Antisocial |||||||||||| 42% Borderline |||||||||||||||| 62% Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% Narcissistic |||| 14% Avoidant |||||||||||||| 58% Dependent |||||||||||| 42% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34% Take Free Personality Disorder Test

Comments

• Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86% Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 78% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||||| 82% Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70% Borderline |||||||||||||||||||| 82% Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70% Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 70% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 74% Dependent |||||||||| 34% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 58% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86% Schizoid |||||||||||||| 54% Schizotypal |||||||||| 38% Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 70% Borderline |||||||||||||||||| 78% Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 58% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 74% Dependent |||||||||||||| 58% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||| 58% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||| 50% Schizoid |||||||||||| 46% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 74% Antisocial |||||||||||||||||| 74% Borderline |||||||||||| 46% Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 58% Avoidant |||||| 30% Dependent |||||||||| 34% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 38% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Those stat-altering bastards! Look at the graphs. Notice how the highest number you have fills the graph, be it 1% or 100%? It makes you look crazy even when you're preternaturally sane.

Assholes.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||| 58% Schizoid |||||||||||||| 54% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50% Antisocial |||||| 26% Borderline |||||||||||| 46% Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54% Narcissistic |||||| 30% Avoidant |||||||||| 38% Dependent |||||||||||| 50% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 70% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid || 10% Schizoid || 10% Schizotypal |||| 14% Antisocial |||||||||||| 50% Borderline || 10% Histrionic |||||| 26% Narcissistic |||||| 22% Avoidant || 10% Dependent |||| 18% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62% Take Free Personality Disorder Test

[ ]Inaccurate [ ] Very Inaccurate [X] Bullshit :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B][ ]Inaccurate [ ] Very Inaccurate [X] Bullshit :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I think this test is very accurate. This just proves that you are mentally quite normal:p
  • Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 62% Schizoid |||||||||||||||||||| 86% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 78% Antisocial |||||||||| 38% Borderline |||||||||||||||| 70% Histrionic |||||||||||| 46% Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||| 74% Dependent |||||||||| 38% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 50% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aurora SF [/i]
    [B]I think this test is very accurate. This just proves that you are mentally quite normal:p [/B][/QUOTE]
    Well, I happen to know myself pretty well, and following the definitions on that site, anti-social and obsessive-compulsive are just about the last things I am.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]Well, I happen to know myself pretty well, and following the definitions on that site, anti-social and obsessive-compulsive are just about the last things I am. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well.. I think the paranoid might've hit the spot about. But I dont really see myself as anti-social, even though majority of human kind does.

Incidentally, noone has been able to truly figure me out yet. Not man or machine.
  • This test is well...incredibly...inacurate.

Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||| 14% Schizoid |||| 14% Schizotypal |||||||||||| 46% Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 62% Borderline |||| 14% Histrionic |||||||||||||| 54% Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 54% Avoidant || 10% Dependent |||||||||| 34% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||| 62% Take Free Personality Disorder Test

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

OK, peculiarities in behavior, true. no one else leaves note for the janiters as to what needs cleaning. uncomfortable in close relationships?!? heh, WRONG.

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

WTF?!? In no way am I antisocial, I am the exact opposite of antisocial. ask ANYONE that knows me. if anything I'm oversocial...

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered.

I've been called an attention seeker once in my life, but the rest...hardly. Most people regaurd me as selfless. My only regret this holiday season is that I couldn't afford to get better gifts for people. overreact? not likely...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships.

Grandiose view of myself? possible, my goal in life is to become a chiropracter, start buying property to rent out, and retire by 50. Need for admiration? somewhat. i would like to get credit for what I have done, depending on what it is. (yet also like animuity at times, such as shoveling the neighbors driveway, things of that sort). lack of empathy...not at all. I'm the person others dump their emotional needs on because I'll listen...Demanding in relationships? Well...if not cheating on me is demanding....

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.
    Extreme? no. I'm fairly independant. fear of seperation? Clingy behavior? no...

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

Only one it got right...though not on the orderliness...I'm the guy that can spend an hour cleaning a shelf, ignoring the mess around him...not the GOOD kind of OCD.

ok, this test is WAYY off. oh well.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

WTF?!? In no way am I antisocial, I am the exact opposite of antisocial. ask ANYONE that knows me. if anything I'm oversocial...[/B][/QUOTE]

That could possibly be considered as being antisocial, if you don't leave people alone. That would be violating their right to be alone. :)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]Those stat-altering bastards! Look at the graphs. Notice how the highest number you have fills the graph, be it 1% or 100%? It makes you look crazy even when you're preternaturally sane.[/B][/QUOTE]
    Well, what's wrong in that? :rolleyes:
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 74% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% Antisocial |||||||||||||||||||| 82% Borderline |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Histrionic |||||||||||||||||||| 82% Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 66% Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 90% Dependent |||||||||||||||| 70% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 34% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    It seems that I'm completely normal.

Personality Disorder Test Results Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 70% Schizoid |||||||||||||||||| 74% Schizotypal |||||||||||||||| 62% Antisocial |||||||||| 38% Borderline |||||| 30% Histrionic |||||||||| 34% Narcissistic |||||||||||||||| 66% Avoidant |||||||||||| 46% Dependent |||||||||| 34% Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||||||||| 74% Take Free Personality Disorder Test
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]Well, what's wrong in that? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

It gives an inaccurate impression. Percentage graphs should always go from 0 to 100, no matter what the largest value actually is.
  • A person with all low values within 10% of one another would be made to look mad :p
  • I noticed that the results in this test are prity close to the results in the last test.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Stupid tests!
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]Stupid tests! [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that, they should have.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Now that, they should have. [/B][/QUOTE]

Tests to test the tests stupidity?
    Yeah! That would be a really good test. :)
    Um, yeah, thats what I said (I think).
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]Tests to test the tests stupidity? [/B][/QUOTE]
    That's what we are.
  • Hehe, true. It's our job to make fun of these stupid, innacurate tests...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]That's what we are. [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought my purpose was to amuse the Breeders and Gods during my short non-existence. Oh well.
    IMO your purpose wasn't to show us on irc.firstones.com some really disturbing images.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]IMO your purpose wasn't to show us on irc.firstones.com some really disturbing images. [/B][/QUOTE]

What did I miss now?(Just Explain, Dont post the links)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by C_Mon [/i]
    [B]IMO your purpose wasn't to show us on irc.firstones.com some really disturbing images. [/B][/QUOTE]

It was the Legolas one, wasn't it?
    One of them was Legolas yes. 2 others I can remmeber was that Barbie doll and that animal getting it in the mouth.

Hmmm...I should really stop clicking on links posted by Refa.