Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Good new for anyone who gets the Space Channel

There getting Sea Quest DSV:)

I say its about time, iits coming some time this year.

[url]http://spacecast.com/shows/rerun/seaquest.asp[/url]

Comments

• i have them all on tape ;) i'd rather them re-make the series and start anew :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    I remember thinking Seaquest was boring. Would be nice to see one episode to at least confirm that.
  • seaQuest isn't boring... granted some episodes were bad, but it was a truely origional show... i loved it, still do... if you don't like submarines or water tho, yer not gonna like it.
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]i have them all on tape ;) i'd rather them re-make the series and start anew :) [/B][/QUOTE]

It would be nice to remake the series. But I was in Grade 1 when the first aired the show and I can barly remember the episodes. ...
  • Sea Quest? Doesn't [i]sound[/i] like a good show.

And since when does Simmonds make non-spam threads? :confused:
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Sea Quest? Doesn't [i]sound[/i] like a good show.

And since when does Simmonds make non-spam threads? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

All the time.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]All the time. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll believe that when I see some more hard evidence. As far as I'm concerned, this was a fluke.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by LogicSequence [/i]
    [B]i have them all on tape ;) i'd rather them re-make the series and start anew :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd rather them remake the last season with Bridger. I like Michael Ironside, but he had no business being on that show.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]I'd rather them remake the last season with Bridger. I like Michael Ironside, but he had no business being on that show. [/B][/QUOTE]

agreed... to be honost, seaQuest 2032 wasn't a horrible idea... but they should have made it a DIFFERENT show... a spinoff, or something... with a different cast, and ironside as the commander would have been fine then.