Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Rockfish - An excellent CGI short film.

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
[url=http://www.blur.com/html_quicktime/rockfish_480.html]Awesome[/url].

Requires Quicktime.

Comments

• A2597A2597 Fanboy
    Yea, REALLY good. I came really close to posting it here, but didn't for some reason.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    That is absolutely fantastic!
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Very, very impressive.
    What's even more impressive is how much other stuff they've done that I'm familiar with. A quick browse through their site reveals a metric boatload of shorts, clips, bumpers, and commercials I've seen and really not thought much about.
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    VERY impressive. Good story, action, plot, it has it all. Now where are the Oscar nomination forms for animated short?
    Interesting that you say that...
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B]VERY impressive. Good story, action, plot, it has it all. Now where are the Oscar nomination forms for animated short? [/B][/QUOTE]

Unless you're a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, you don't get to nominate or vote on films. :)

With that said, you'd be too late, anyway. [i]Rockfish[/i] was eligible for this year's Academy Award, and it didn't get nominated.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Interesting, caught my eye on some random forum site and then saw this post... looks like the servers taking a beating, refusing connection...
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Just watched it... very cool and well animated! Reminded me a bit of Tremors but with a bigger bug.
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Great stuff! :D
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Well, obviously theyre not beginners, looking at what theyve done before, but mighty impressive nonetheless.