Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

b5 a cult seiries

Hey, i don't know if TV Guide is published in Europe, but for thoses of you guys State side, Tv guide has printed an article on the top 25 cult tv shows. Babylon 5 came in only number 13. It got beat out by Family GUy. I know its a hilarious show, but come on.

Comments

• BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    They also put Simpsons on that list.

Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would consider that to be a "cult" TV show.
  • Maybe because of the subliminal messages contained within, instructing viewers to sacrifice sheep to pagan gods.

What was #1?
  • Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]Maybe because of the subliminal messages contained within, instructing viewers to sacrifice sheep to pagan gods.

mmm sheeep

What was #1? [/B][/QUOTE]

mmm sheeep
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    hmmm....lucky 13. never actually watched family guy. i can understand the simspons being up there tho
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bekenn [/i]
    [B]Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would consider that to be a "cult" TV show. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're right, The Simpsons isn't "cult", it's mainstream. Cult programmes have a small, elite following; almost everyone with a Television set has seen an episode of the Simpsons.

Regards,
    Morden
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    you could argue tho that in any following there will be a small elite group
  • AkrovahAkrovah Ranger
    I agree with the Simpon's Thing, because there isn't one person who your going to say "Yea i was watching Simpsons last night" and they are going to respond with "What?"
  • NorlionNorlion Earthforce Officer
    So what I am hearing is that we don't all run around with huge haircrests and quote Kosh at every opportunity.

"Yes"
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Seriously though. I disagree with the cult thing.
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    What, you didn't hear about our plan to shed our mortal shells (through poisoned kool-aid, natch) so we could be picked up by a Vorlon mothership riding in the tail of a nearby comet?

Well, neither did I. Though there was that stand off between the Rangers and the FBI in Texas some years ago. I heard Janet Reno really got raked over the coals for that one.

:D