Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Lost Souls

[URL=http://koti.mbnet.fi/cijk/Lost%20Souls.jpg]Lost Souls[/URL] [b] WORLD PREMIERE![/b] :D (Well... posted this here a few minutes before I slammed this in Virhe.org. :D)

'tis not much, but 'tis me' own. Pencils & watercolour on a black piece of cardboard.

Comments

• MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Been reading too much Song of Ice and Fire eh?
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    Cool!!!!
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Messiah [/i]
    [B]Been reading too much Song of Ice and Fire eh? [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm... what? Never heard of such a thing, a book?

This one's straight from me' own head, the guy in the background is a self-portrait and the dragon portrays a lass that I once loved. Still do, in some way, to be honest.

Don't know what to think of this one anymore, really... The lass broke the silence that had been going on uninterrupted for a steady 2 months when she saw this pic... only to apologize. :(

sigh

/EDIT: Thanks, Simmonds. :)
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    Ah, well an apology is at least worth that. Take it for what it is, a little peace of heart.

A song of fire and ice is a book, yes, got me thinking about a male version of Daenerys Targaryen. Otherwise, very cool painting.
  • Data CrystalData Crystal Pencil Artist
    Ah, I took it as it was meant to be taken. :) I was touched by it, more than I wanted to be... still made me feel bad, knowing that she felt so bad about it that she felt the need to apologise. All I ever wanted for her was that she'd be happy. If that's with someone else, so be it. I just can't be there, then. :)

And ... painting. ;) Read the subtag, mate. Those are pencils. :D The parts on the edges of the character are in fact paint, but that dark grey / black was the only paint I used. :) All the colours are hard pencils. :p I exprerimented with paint on this one, the painted parts were supposed to be darker than the black cardboard underneath... the experiment failed, and I think I'll ditch the paint and move on to white paper. :)