Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

More news from JMS about the DVDs, TMOS and a new series of B5 novels

2»

Comments

• Mr_BesterMr_Bester Earthforce Officer St Louis MO
    JMS and Enterprise

He posted in the newsgroup that he was approached for Enterprise, but turned it down. He said the show he will run is a new show.
    Not much more info.
    Dug
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    Bekenn, surely they wouldn't invalidate all that time travel stuff ;)

Mr Bester... glad he turned down Enterprise, just wouldn't be right... but in some ways amusing for the creator of B5 to take over the current best offering for the Star Trek universe.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    hmmm....that would have been a delicious irony if he had gone in to bail out Enterprise:D
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    Well, according to his post, he and the creator of "Dark Skies" wrote a proposition of how to pull the Star Trek franchise out of the dirt for paramount.
  • Falcon1Falcon1 Elite Ranger
    That too is interesting. I liked Dark Skies when it started but the show went very weird half way through and the ending was very ?????? :confused: I maybe be correct in saying that it got axed prematurely.
  • MartianDustMartianDust Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Falcon1 [/i]
    [BWell if the man himself is gonne be in the UK we'll have to meet him (well those of us that live here anyway). Maybe we can get Worf to do another interview?? ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I HAVE to meet JMS!! Would love to be an extra too, perhaps an alien. :alien:

As for Dark Skies ppl disliked it because it was abit like XF but it did get better and definitely shouldn't have been axed.
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    who wouldn't like to be an extra? hell, i'd hapily take the part of the guy that just gets killed the instant he is seen on screen....