Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

WOW.... I never knew how much Candian are worth.....

4 Canadians are worth $5000!!!
[URL=http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1089151811802&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154]Clicky[/URL]

Comments

• A2597A2597 Fanboy
    good night...

they should have strung that boy up. He's a former top gun for petes sake! He got off WAY to easy
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Something here stinks to high hell, something isnt adding up.
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    Gotta agree with you there, Tyvar. If the arrogant f**k had killed U.S personnel instead, you can damn well bet that he would've been court-martialed and sent to Ft. Leavenworth for a while. He did disobey a direct order, after all.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    How much you wanna bet somebody, most likely from congress exerted some pressure?
  • Re: WOW.... I never knew how much Candian are worth.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]4 Canadians are worth $5000!!![/B][/QUOTE]HumanForSale.com says I'm somewhere in the $3 million range. :)
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    Tyvar: It wouldn't be somebody in Congress, since something like that would be public knowledge within a week (especially if a rival got wind of it). More likely it would be some general who our hero happened to know or who thought this was no big deal (there were some high-ranking Air Force officials who felt much the same way about the two Blackhawk helos that were shot down over southern Iraq not long after Desert Storm ended).