Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Funny and True

This reminds me of when people where hacking the games on Starcraft. Except I used hacks that worked:D
[url]http://www.pwned.nl/[/url]

Comments

• Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    Old
  • i love it when people claim to be hacking the game on starcraft and games thelike :rolleyes:

there have been maybe 2 real hackers on battle.net in all the years, the rest just qualifies as people that are too lame and need cheats and exploits to play a game and win. don't say you hacked, you just cheated.

---

Cracker (n) Kra-ker:
    a grain consumable commonly sold within most civilized worlds. Texture may vary, but they are generally slightly softer and thicker than chips. See also: Ritz, Saltines

Hacker (hak-sor):
    1. also commonly known as a h4x0r, a race stemming from Asian and Caucasian origins. Known for their distinctive language involving distortions of common English words containing E's, I's, l's, S's, T's, O's, and A's and for their ability to bring servers down to their knees on a whim. See also: 1337, I Pwn j00
    2. used as a common excuse (see 1) for idiots who download third party software to cheat, and end up with their passwords changed & ip banned. See also: tooth fairy, pants on fire.