Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Global Domination - Simmonds and you.

Global Domination- Simmonds:

Simmonds will be the new emperor of the world, when he presses the [COLOR=red]Red[/COLOR] button for the first time(It well be [COLOR=deeppink]pink[/COLOR] when I'm done pushing it)...... The warheads will all be located at Military bases and capitals city in the US, Russia and China...... After done wiping out the major powers, my robot aardvark army will take out the rest of the Country in this world!!! Anynations do that do not sumbit will be wiped out!!!

MUA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!11!!!1!!!11!!one!!!!!!

and you: If you do not submit you will be put into Dea.... Happy Camps where yyou will be force to watch Barney the Dinosaur and Teletubbies 24/7.

How can you help, you ask?? You can by giving me your countys defance plans, location of secrect bases.... or you can join me... Poeple who join me will get a free T-shirt. and Dominion of a country of their choise!!

Damn I drank to much coffee!!!!!

Comments

• BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I don't live in a county.
  • Simmonds, you remind me of myself several years ago, back when the Scifi.com B5 boards were more active... I would rant for pages and pages about how penguins were going to take over the world via subliminal messages in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Bester's lisp.

Too bad the old BBoard is dead. :(
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    [b][COLOR=orange][SIZE=5]ALL YOUR COUNTYS DEFANCE ARE BELONG TO US!!![/SIZE] [/COLOR][/b]
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    Aren't you against imperialism? Or is it only bad when others do it? If so, that's a very American attitude.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Um. As I said in the Census thread I am currently accompanying the Aardvark Invasion Fleet en route to Earth. Perhaps you might attempt global domination Simmonds, but be forwarned, my attack fleet will blow up any forces that survive your attempt - both your forces and your enemies.

:angryv:
  • Captain,SimmondsCaptain,Simmonds Trainee trainee
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]Aren't you against imperialism? Or is it only bad when others do it? If so, that's a very American attitude. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes.... I'm not imperialist most of the time, just when i'm bord i'm an imperialist!!
  • It's been so long since we annoyed Biggles about the big pink button...

*pulls out the Firstones photo collection*
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Random Chaos [/i]
    [B]Um. As I said in the Census thread I am currently accompanying the Aardvark Invasion Fleet en route to Earth. Perhaps you might attempt global domination Simmonds, but be forwarned, my attack fleet will blow up any forces that survive your attempt - both your forces and your enemies.

:angryv: [/B][/QUOTE]

TO THE HAPPY CAMP WITH YOU
  • -insaness +insanity please. It's really bugging me.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]-insaness +insanity please. It's really bugging me. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hope you like Barney the Dinosaur and Teletubbies.... TO THE HAPPY CAMP WITH YOU!!!