Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

If you think I'm messed up...

For those who think i'm fucked up, My cousin is 100x more fucked up then me... On friday she got the Smart Idea if putting a cat into a Garbage can, with the lid on... If it wernt for my grandma finding the cat in the can later at night time, the cat could have died the next day becuase it got hot on Saturday, around 30 C... The kid is 13 years old she should know fucking better... This is'nt the first time she done somthing llike this,. She has traped the cat under a metal pale and a few other things. If I was there when she did that I would have smacked her across the head twice, Once for being So Stupid and the Secand for being cruel to Animals....

Today me my mom and my grandma thought we would have some fun with this, We phoned her and asked her were the cat was, And she said she did'nt know were the cat was,, and then we told her we found the cat dead in the Garbage can covered in maggots... And then she said that the cat cant be dead because she left the Lid of the can a little open.

Fucking Kid.

Comments

• E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    I came to this conclusion years ago:
    Intelligence is disappearing/unregenerating natural resource.
  • Regardless of her age, she should be raped and gangbanged by 3 black men with 30cm cocks wearing penis rings. Duration 10 hours.

Just for being cruel to animals.

Nothing personal, I just don't care who's related to who if someone is cruel to animals.

The male version... you don't want to hear.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    I once threw/kicked three kids into a water filled ditch cuz they were teasing some cat. They were having the time of their lives, so I wanted to share. I seriously hope they got leeches in their small penises that day.

I think your sister needs a serious fucking lesson in humane actions. Give her for me for a few hours. ;)
  • I remember watching a movie one time, bollocks if I can remember what it was called... it took place in Cambodia and Thailand, about a man and a child running towards Thailand and freedom; over the course of the movie, thousands upon thousands of human skulls were found stacked up, and at one point a sniper split open the child's head... yet the only scene that got a reaction from the audience was one in which several Thais were carrying a dog lashed to a stick in a manner which suggested that he was to be cooked and eaten. WTF?
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]I remember watching a movie one time, bollocks if I can remember what it was called... it took place in Cambodia and Thailand, about a man and a child running towards Thailand and freedom; over the course of the movie, thousands upon thousands of human skulls were found stacked up, and at one point a sniper split open the child's head... yet the only scene that got a reaction from the audience was one in which several Thais were carrying a dog lashed to a stick in a manner which suggested that he was to be cooked and eaten. WTF? [/B][/QUOTE]
    Possibly [URL=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087553/]The Killing Fields[/URL] ?
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I once threw/kicked three kids into a water filled ditch cuz they were teasing some cat. They were having the time of their lives, so I wanted to share. [/B][/QUOTE]

If I tryed somthing like that here they would go home crying to mommy and Daddy and then they would phone the cops on me, And I would end up being Charged with assult, Also some of the Cops are fucking assholes here(Mostly becuase I live near a Trobled area), I almost got changed for an Accident, I almost got changed for some kids own stupidy to.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B]Possibly [URL=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087553/]The Killing Fields[/URL] ? [/B][/QUOTE]That's the one.
  • I remember reading that kids being abusive towards animals are considerably more likely to engage in criminal behavior as adults - especially violent behavior. There is also a close link between domestic violence and animal abuse. Studies have found that people with a history of cruelty to animals are five times more likely to to commit violent crimes against humans. It's a sign of a person who is not well. That child needs the help of a psychiatrist, and I am being very serious about that. Here's a brief explanation:

[url]http://www.helpinganimals.com/a-abuse.html[/url]

What gets me is the people here who, even kiddingly, suggested violence against the child to punish her for her own violence. That would probably only make things worse for her. It isn't funny, people. The child needs counseling. Real help.
  • Ah, true, someone cares. Sorry, I just suggest a bullet in the head. :D
  • wait..it was a cat? Who cares?

Now, a DOG, well, yea, then it's messed up.
    but a cat? Thats just a mercy killing. :D
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    She needs to have her ass kicked, badly.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    I'll agree with John D, then again girls who act out in such manners tend to respond somewhat more better and quicker to psycholgoical treatment and councilling then boys do.

Simmonds, have you considered talking to your cousin and finding out why she's doing this crap? I mean you might have to set her down and sit on her for a while (I mean dont let her go running off, not literaly sit on her) but there could be something driving it, Usualy its boys who are broken in such a manner.

I am almost convinced its a genetic thing usualy linked to the Y chromasome that causes alot of this crazy stuff.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]Ah, true, someone cares. Sorry, I just suggest a bullet in the head. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Even kidding about something as hateful as executing everyone with a mental disability or psychological problem worries me about the future of this planet more so than most things. It isn't funny.

Remember, everyone (including me and including you) has SOME sort of a defect or another. We wouldn't be human if we were perfect - we'd be gods. When does someone come for you to demand your execution, simply because of that defect...defects we all have?
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    I agree with John.

But there is one thing I find funny. Some people's sense of superiority over others, all based on a flaw they by chance happen not to have.

Execute a child for being cruel to animals, would you?

Then you shouldn't mind anyone executing you over having a short temper. Hey, it's all fair, right?

Got a weight problem you can't seem to manage? Out the back, two rounds in the frontal lobe. You're flawed.

You have a fear of spiders, huh? Well, sorry. You're a cut beneath the rest. Is Thursday okay for getting your throat slit?

Oh, jeez. Here's a bad case, everyone. You got an F in math? Can't quite hack it with the numbers? Too bad, sucks to be you. Well, I hear it's not so bad choking on your own blood, I hear it's a relatively pleasant way to go.

Oops, grammar mistake. Get outta my gene pool.

Why, hell. We can all find something. So let's just do everyone a favor and put a plastic bag over our heads. It won't take that long. Not like we weren't going there anyway.
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Data Crystal [/i]
    [B]Regardless of her age, she should be raped and gangbanged by 3 black men with 30cm cocks wearing penis rings. Duration 10 hours.

Just for being cruel to animals.

Nothing personal, I just don't care who's related to who if someone is cruel to animals.

The male version... you don't want to hear. [/B][/QUOTE]

why do they have to be black? that makes you sound like a biggot in my oppinion (something i dont believe you are, im just saying)
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]I'll agree with John D, then again girls who act out in such manners tend to respond somewhat more better and quicker to psycholgoical treatment and councilling then boys do.

Simmonds, have you considered talking to your cousin and finding out why she's doing this crap? . [/B][/QUOTE]

We did ask her why she did it, she just sits their and Jokes about it... Just like the other insodents that have happened And she has been in Conuncilling before and it did not do shit..... She thinks that life is nothing but a joke or somthing like that..
    its do to a lack to Discipline early on in life, and watching Tree House TV.

She seems to not be the only one... Some kids from up the street were throwing stones into a Wood Peckers nest, and one of them was masterbaiting while the other were thorwing rocks at the nest, They also threated to kill a cat as well.... People are Fucked up....
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Captain,Simmonds [/i]
    [B]And she has been in Conuncilling before and it did not do shit.....She seems to not be the only one... Some kids from up the street were throwing stones into a Wood Peckers nest, and one of them was masterbaiting while the other were thorwing rocks at the nest, They also threated to kill a cat as well.... People are Fucked up.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Perhaps she was seeing the wrong psychiatrist, then. Or wasn't prescribed appropriate drugs, if they took that route. I am being dead serious in saying it wouldn't surprise me if you see in the news over the next five years that one of those kids committed some violent crime against another person.

If their parents aren't doing whatever it takes to deal with those problem kids, I'd be surprised they're still in that house. *shrug*

When you realize that generation will be running things sooner or later, I wonder how much worse the world will be.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rogue Trader [/i]
    [B]why do they have to be black? that makes you sound like a biggot in my oppinion (something i dont believe you are, im just saying) [/B][/QUOTE]I believe he was referencing the common belief that black men are more well-endowed.