Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

ENT: Season 4

Just been on Startrek.com and looking over the Discriptions of the up coming eps of season 4... Looks like they will be consintrating on the after math of the Eugenics Wars.. The First two eps Nazi Aliens 4 have somthing to do with the Temporal Cold War...

Edit: Looks like there mite be some good eps...

[url]http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/library/episodes/ENT/index.html?season=4[/url]

Comments

• MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    I am curious...that nazi stuff was just...weird...
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    yeah, i just wanted to slam my head through the next wall when the nazi-alien appeared...
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Hey wait a minute... haven't they already done Nazi aliens in Voyager?
    I think they've done nazi-alien in every trek-show now...
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    Saw an ad on TV last night indicating that Brett Spinner (Data) was going to be joining the cast.
    loose one t and move one n to the firstname, and you got it ;)
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    hes not joining the caster, rather he is a special guest on a 3 episode arc that will involve the eugenics wars (for those of you who dont know, the eugenics wars were when Khan and his genetically enhanced bretheren tried to take over earth).

he looks fat by the way. He is also playing his own ancestor apparently, Arik Soong, Dr. Noonian Soong grandfather or something to that effect.

anyone here think its going to be enough to save the show, rais your hand...

:rolleyes:
    oh, and they are planning the same with william shatner (playing an ancestor of kirk).....
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RubberEagle [/i]
    [B]yeah, i just wanted to slam my head through the next wall when the nazi-alien appeared... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know I was doing the same.... I was okey... People Speaking German, WW2ish looking Med thing... Wheres the Nazi Alien, There it is... And then I was Ah fuck. not again. Messed up the whole episode. It was good up unitil that point.
    you know, it was brilliant until the timetravel stuff, and good until the alien...

It's just that kind of ARRRGHHH!!! ending that fucked up much of the newer Trek stuff....