Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

X2 - The Threat

TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
Am I the only one playing this game? its hella addictive yo!

Ive only got 2 space stations, but Ive got 27 ships total, who are running supplies to and from said stations.

Im holding off on continuing the plot line, till I get more warships, but that could take forever. I think I want at least 1 corvette, and perhaps a destroyer (heh, heh, heh) before continuing on with the plot :D

Comments

• WORFWORF The Burninator
    I should get that game.

Worf
  • I want to get that game, But cant find it anyware:(
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I still need to get it, but I'm holding off because I know I don't have time to play it.
  • the_exile has heard good things about it from Firstones, but never from any outside source.
  • HuntSmackerHuntSmacker Firstones Ambassador to Starcraftia
    I was going to get it on release, but had to change my flow of student income to other things... And since I'm not too fond of warez, I haven't played it - Only seen the Trailer/Benchmark. I think I played the demo, too - Can't remember it well. I guess I'm a little out of juice when it comes to interest in games these days. I do however still play EVE online ;)
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    I have it, but it was initially very buggy, and I find the controls (and the almost complete inability to remap them) annoying. That said, the concept kicks ass, and I need to give it a better chance, because I think the game will be awesome once I get past my current hang-ups. Maybe recent patches have addressed these issues....
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HuntSmacker [/i]
    [B]I was going to get it on release, but had to change my flow of student income to other things... And since I'm not too fond of warez, I haven't played it - Only seen the Trailer/Benchmark. I think I played the demo, too - Can't remember it well. I guess I'm a little out of juice when it comes to interest in games these days. I do however still play EVE online ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

I also play Eve Online.

Worf
  • I wish I could play EVE online.... Fucking Video Card... Fucking Video card took the 30 free days away
  • Yea, I did pick it up. It's pretty neat if you have the time for it. Unfourtunatly my video card burned like week after i got it and i havn't been able to afford another one yet. The one i got on loan from a buddy of mine is woefully inadequate for it.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    V 1.2 and 1.4 dont seem to have any bugs... well maybe a dumb AI at times, what was your problem Bekenn?
  • BekennBekenn Sinclair's Duck
    It's been a few months, so I can't remember with clarity, but I think I had a problem where certain scripted events that were supposed to happen didn't. By far more annoying, however, was a problem where the audio for a given line of text (say, the ship's computer voice) would start a few seconds into what it was supposed to say, and end after the start of a completely different line of dialogue. For instance, targeting the "Argon Beta" would make the ship's computer voice say "--eta... Asteroi" in the trainer. A reinstall and a direct upgrade to 1.3 (instead of incremental upgrades to 1.2 and then 1.3) fixed that issue, but by that time I got bogged down in other stuff I had to do unrelated to the game and just never got back to it.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Ahh I have noticed the sound thing if I leave my computer on all night, and have it trading, its a sign that I need to exit the game and restart it, then it goes away. but still odd.