Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Star Wars Day!!

Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
Whos got em?

Im already on Empire and it looks FANTASTIC!!!!

Comments

• Entil'ZhaEntil'Zha I see famous people
    Re: Star Wars Day!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rogue Trader [/i]
    [B]Whos got em?

Im already on Empire and it looks FANTASTIC!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

as far as i know, mine's waiting for me at the store, just need to go pick it up
  • StrikerStriker Provided with distinction
    Holy....the digital remastering is GREAT. No flaws whatsoever.

I'm saving ANH for last. Already watched Empire and I'm watching ROTJ right now.

I also bought Battlefront which I'll install later today. :D
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    its so amazingly clear you can easily see the effects sometimes! i love it!!!
  • Glad to know the quality is worth the wait, esspecially since I'm going to have to wait even longer. I hate bills.:(
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    I have to wait at least a few weeks too, having spent all my money on something else.
  • the_exile has no plans to purchase said DVDs at this time.
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    Has anyone noticed the changing light sabre colour in A New Hope?

In some of the scenes where Luke is practicing against the remote it's [COLOR=limegreen]green[/COLOR] !!
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    also, the Lightsaber colors in the final battle between Obi-Wan and Vader are there ;)

got the box 2 days ago... One thing though: Around Episode 2 or so it was said that John Williams had recorded a few cues for the DVD version of ANH to tie the movies better together theme-wise (as he only composed the Imperial march for ESB, so there's nothing of that in ANH). I haven't heared any different music though (and certainly no Imperial March)...
  • Ranger BrianRanger Brian The Anti-Scrooge
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RubberEagle [/i]
    [B]also, the Lightsaber colors in the final battle between Obi-Wan and Vader are there ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

There's still one shot where the colours are missing. It's like I've always thought, you know when the final version is out when the lightsabres are completely coloured in. :D
  • RubberEagleRubberEagle What's a rubber eagle used for, anyway?
    One thing that i'd love if they did it is replace/retouch the closeups of the Deathstar in the Battle of yavin. In these insane closeups you just see that it's a model... it just doesn't hold up to the other effects...