Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Any FirstOnes in the Chicago area?

AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
It has been suggested that a gathering of FirstOnes in the Chicago area would be a fun event. If you are near Chicago or interested in traveling here, reply here please.

Comments

• May I humbly suggest some time between late November (after US-Thanksgiving) and mid December (before Christmas, with a blackout of the 7th-15th for Hanukkah).

(It's for selfish reasons, my girls will all be out of town for that month, so I can actually go do things without affecting them...) :shadow1:
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by John Walker [/i]
    [B]May I humbly suggest some time between late November (after US-Thanksgiving) and mid December (before Christmas, with a blackout of the 7th-15th for Hanukkah).

(It's for selfish reasons, my girls will all be out of town for that month, so I can actually go do things without affecting them...) :shadow1: [/B][/QUOTE] How old are your girls johnny walker :D
  • I have 3.5 year old twins, and a 17 month old. All girls. They are already way too clever, sly, and tricky for their own good; even the toddler. Watch out world.

It's embarassing to admit that I am having battles of wits with children under the age of 5... pretty soon they'll be playing my wife and I off of each other and asking "what do you want?", etc.
    :shadow1:
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by John Walker [/i]
    [B]I have 3.5 year old twins, and a 17 month old. All girls. They are already way too clever, sly, and tricky for their own good; even the toddler. Watch out world.

It's embarassing to admit that I am having battles of wits with children under the age of 5... pretty soon they'll be playing my wife and I off of each other and asking "what do you want?", etc.
    :shadow1: [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, yes they will. They will also distract you while their sibs commit mischief. You, like me, are outnumbered.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, that would be totally awesome, but I'm working on plans for Thanksgiving. Hell, who wants to go see Blue Man Group around Thanksgiving ? :D
  • heh, no can do here...I won't be that far north.... :D
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    (Crickets chirping)
    [b]*Plays Kazoo*[/b]
  • PhiPhi <font color=#FF0000>C</font><font color=#FF9900>o</font><font color=#FFFF00>l</font><font color=#00F
    *harmonizes on the harmonica...as best as one can harmonize to a kazoo*

• Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    Hmmmm.... I could go.... But I dont have a car. hahaha...
    Hell, Phi, you have no excuse! You're close enough. PLAN! *glares at Phi while playing the Kazoo*
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I'll come....if they take my library card as payment on the airport