Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

I have realised...

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
that the end is nigh..

All signs are pointing to it.

Bomb shelters wont help.. it's too late. The world is coming to end...

The four horsemen are standing behind my door.

Comments

• FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    By your door? What makes you so special that the Apocalypse would ring your doorbell? The end of the world wouldn’t drop in on the bloody King of Luxemburg; no it has to stop in at Refa’s for tea.

Isn’t that just like biblical events, always happening to the little guy, just once couldn’t a flood or a plague of locusts make a call to the Pope or the Emperor of Japan?

Jake
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    [SIZE=4]LIES[/SIZE]
  • Well technically it already is the end of the world because earth is almost a perfect circle it neither starts nor ends at a certain point so technically refa's right, its the end of the world.
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    I have lived threw at least three Ends of the world.... Still waiting for the 2012 end of the world....
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    1. I lost my virginity to other than a prostitute, and a virgin to boot (or maybe she just got periods, or both.. oh well)

2. There is a girl claiming to love me.

3. there is another girl that according to every other employee at where I work has something going on for me.

I think those are my main arguments.

Ofcourse... neither of those girls are exactly that hot, or my "flavour".. but hey. I'm not complaining. It's the apocalypse. Now. ;)
  • hey cool :D, send us some pics.
  • FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reaver4k [/i]
    [B]I have lived threw at least three Ends of the world.... Still waiting for the 2012 end of the world.... [/B][/QUOTE]

And that will be the real end of the world, cause as we know Mayan don't lie...

Jake
  • I read the graffiti in the bathroom stall
    Like the holy scriptures of the shopping mall
    And so it seemed to confess
    It didn't say much
    But it only confirmed that
    The center of the earth
    Is the end of the world
    And I could really care less