Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

A dream

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
I think I had one of my most fucked up dreams (of late) this morning.

I was wearing just my boxers and a ceramic mask and proper granny kicking shoes (with steel). Was running away from a horde of young children, calling me daddy and with their arms open. Was happening in some kind of concrete building complex/lab of sorts.

I shot a few of them and bashed some skulls and such, then finally got outside from the building, and it was in the middle of a desert at night, without any stars or anything in the sky.

I just pushed the doors close not letting them come through..

They were pounding at the door.. all the time calling "daddy!"..

Then a mobile started ringing. This really obnoxious sounding melody.

Woke up about 1 minute later when I figured out it was my alarm clock.

I would damn well like to know what the hell was going on there? Were they some kind of alien-weird-demon kids out to get my soul?

And why was I wearing the boxers with the red cocks?

Aah.. Wish I had more dreams like this again. :dead:

Comments

• C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    Nice dream...

I had one weird one also.

It was almost this typical dream where you stand infront of the whole class naked and you wish it was a dream...but in my dream all the girls was standing there naked infront of the rest of the class, only me there left as the rest of the class, and didn't wish it was a dream, but I woke up so I guess i was a dream and stuff...yeah.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    Once while I was still in like 7th-9th grade. I had a similar dream.

I shot to death most of the class, most of the guys and the ugly girls.

Then I forced the guys to fuck some of the dead girls (they were bullies so it was okay). Then I shot them too. Then I told the girls (they were vain, so it was okay too) to strip and I fucked them and killed them. Left just one who I bit to death.

Life was more simple those times. Dreams were more vivid and had more of them. Did have a funny dream this morning again though.

I was standing in front of a large mirror. Naked. Then my mirror image opens its mouth and a small arrow with chain attached into it shoots into my right eye. Not into it, but next to it.

You know. that spot you scratch when the eye itches or something?

anyway. the hook with the chain kept going in there quite fast and i tried to take hold of it with my hands. to stop it. i was able to eventually, when it ended and the hook on the other end got into my hand and pulled them into my eye. Rest followed soon.

Funny to find out that eye is a window somewhere after all.

Anywhere. I got sucked up into this dark void where I was hanging some way up, anyway, like an X. Then another spear came from somewhere with a tube, and it hit me on my chest. It sucked something from me, and I guess it tickled cuz I was laughing. Then I sort of closed my eyes and when i opened them again i was standing in front of the mirror but I didnt have eyes. Just black holes instead, and fangs. And my hands were bloody. It was wacky.
  • Thats sounds like [URL=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209958/]The Cell[/URL] ever see it?
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    I have weird dreams. Dont know where to start.....

I had one where a new report was on TV, and it was saying New York had gotten Nuked, and it was showing pictures of Mushroom clouds over the city.. and then I started to laugh my ass off(The Evil kind of laugh) at New York getting nuked.

Then their was this one where I was in the Ruins of some City, It was at night time I believe, and there where mech's Painted black walking around, and then I woke up and found out I was late for school:(

Those are the ones off the top of my head.
  • I had a dream years ago with a news report but it had something to do with the earth's gravitational pull a boat was flying in the background.

I had another dream where I was standing outside a friends house at night & I looked up to the sky & saw two comets/meteors/asteriods whatever collide into each other, big flash then woke up.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]Thats sounds like [URL=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209958/]The Cell[/URL] ever see it? [/B][/QUOTE]

No.. I would like to from what I've heard, but havent bothered to download it anywhere yet.. Came from tv a few months back, but I missed it.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    I had this really nice dream once of trying to dissarm a nuke but fail and I died, I was thinking that "so this is how it feels to be dead" and then I woke up.

I also had a dream once that a friend of mine died, when I woke up I actually thought "OMG, he's dead", but after 10 sec it was like "oh wait, it was a dream"
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    I dream about Raining down Terror and Destruction upon the Human Race too.