Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Another free mp3 player site (US Only, unfortunately)

samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
[url]http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=1874[/url]

This site is unaffiliated with FreeiPods.com, though the requirements are the same (complete one offer, get 5 referrals to sign up and complete an offer). Though this site offers other brands of mp3 players in addition to the iPod and iPod mini.

If you have pets, a good deal is to use the PetCareRX offer if you're in need of pet supplies.

The URL above contains my referral ID. If you don't want to sign up under my ID, simply remove everything after the ".com/"

And let's not have any "this is a scam" posts. It should be obvious that if you don't want to participate, you don't have to.

If you DO sign up, however, be sure to use an e-mail address that you won't mind receiving spam.

Comments

• JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    Re: Another free mp3 player site (US Only, unfortunately)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B][url]If you DO sign up, however, be sure to use an e-mail address that you won't mind receiving spam. [/B][/QUOTE]

:D
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Re: Re: Another free mp3 player site (US Only, unfortunately)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JackN [/i]
    [B]:D [/B][/QUOTE]

?

At any rate, if anyone is interested, now would be a good time to sign up, because they have readded one of the easiest offers. All you have to do with the eBay offer is sign up for an eBay account and bid on an item. Even if you don't win, you still get credit. I bid on an item that I knew I'd get outbid on, and it worked fine.
  • thanks, but I just bought the Muvo2 4GB player. :)

acts like an external hard drive, drag and drop MP3 support, an easy to remove battery, smaller then an Ipod mini, with twice the battery life. :D

and to top it off..it looks nice. :) Only downside is the size of the screen, oh well...
    [img]http://images10.newegg.com/ProductImageCompressAll125/55-102-129-01.jpg[/img]
  • I [i]still[/i] haven't finished my freeipods offer, perhaps I will go for one of these...
  • heh....I finished my freeipods offer...and have like, 5 people from the UK that used my link and couldn't complete their offer. *Sigh*
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by A2597 [/i]
    [B]thanks, but I just bought the Muvo2 4GB player. :)

acts like an external hard drive, drag and drop MP3 support, an easy to remove battery, smaller then an Ipod mini, with twice the battery life. :D[/B][/QUOTE]

You need to be careful with battery life statements. They're rarely as good as they say, and they're dependant on the type and quality of the media you use.
  • thats why I read dozens of official reviews and hundereds of user comments. :)

ranged from 9.5 hours to more then 16 hours. still darn good IMHO!
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]You need to be careful with battery life statements. They're rarely as good as they say, and they're dependant on the type and quality of the media you use. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just to be fair, the 80 hour battery life on my Sony Walkman is pretty accurate. I listened to all of my mp3s on my way out to California and the batteries I used (lithiums at the time) lasted atleast 83 hours. The regular AA's last about 70-ish.

For those that are curious, its a D-NE518CK.
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Well, if anyone feels the urge to join up, you can also help me out a bit.... :D

[url]http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=5383[/url]
  • at 11+ hours of playtime right now.

still going, though it's on the last bar of battery life.

to be fair though, I have seriously abused the backlight, and been playing near max volume.

I doubt the 16hour claim is much exaggerated, if it even is. for all I know, it will last another two hours... :D
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    why won't we get these things in Finland? :(
  • oh, forgot to post full time.

13.5 hours. :D