Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

GTA - SanAndreas

I picked it up today! It should be a very fun diversion from my normal (and very law abiding) life.

The cars look great. The women look great. The guns are as good as ever ~ plus a heat seeking rocket launcher. Sadly the cops are not much better ~ however that is more than made up for with the introduction of better flying, swimming, and a HUGE map area with no “seams” that interrupt game play.

More when I have played more... It's amazing just how much gameplay is packed into this one disk.

Oh yea... and it's for "1-2 players" :D :D :D :D :D :p

Comments

• FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    1-2 players??? Hmm interesting. Can't wait to get my hands on the game myself, I don't know how many times I've been stressed out and picked up Vice City just to blow off some steam.

Best part about San Andreas: You get to drive a harvester...

Jake
  • I've got the original two... now I just need to justify buying a third GTA game instead of a new video card. :p
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the_exile [/i]
    [B]I've got the original two... now I just need to justify buying a third GTA game instead of a new video card. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Original two? Which original two? hehe

There was the OLD birds eye view style Grand theft auto for PC from back in the early/mid 90's.
    Then there was GTA 2 ~ and update of the old PC game
    Then there was GTA for PS2
    Then there was GTA Vice City
    and now there is GTA San-Andreas.

------

Just a warning - I've never heard so much bad language from a video game. I also take back my comment about the cops not being much harder. They are tougher. The area this game takes place in is HUGE!
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    You missed GTA3
  • JamboJambo Scriptkiddie
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freejack [/i]
    [B]GO CARDS![/B][/QUOTE]

Taxi for Suppan! :laugh:
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jambo [/i]
    [B]Taxi for Suppan! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

No doubt, its a bit hard to score a run when you stand between 3rd and home...
  • can you "pimp" your car?
  • Weren't those first two GTAs on playstation?
    I know GTA2 was on the PSOne, but I'm not sure about the original GTA.

Jake
  • I was talking about the "real" GTAs, the ones that were actually popular. :p

I own GTA2, GTA: London 1969, GTA3, and GTA:VC
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]can you "pimp" your car? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea - I just got to a mission where you can last night.

I pimped out my lowrider with different wheels - stereo - exhaust - paintjob - hydrolics - Nitrous - wings/fins/tails/spoilers - ground effects and the like.
  • Vertigo1Vertigo1 Official Fuzzy Dice of FirstOnes.com
    So....who wants to get in on a betting pool on how long it'll take before someone will commit a crime and blame it on this game?
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    More likely is someone will commit a crime and a bunch of soccer mums will blame it on this game.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo1 [/i]
    [B]So....who wants to get in on a betting pool on how long it'll take before someone will commit a crime and blame it on this game? [/B][/QUOTE]

waaaay ahead of you:)