Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Bush wins re-election!

1234568»

Comments

• PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]Yeah... On elsewhere threads go to other direction.[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, "thread locked" and a few people banned from the forums direction.

[quote][b]I wonder what would be name for science studying gas planets. ;)[/B][/QUOTE]

Fartology?

:laugh:

- PJH
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    It occurs to me that they would probably call it astro-meteology, since essentially it's the study of an atmosphere.
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]It occurs to me that they would probably call it astro-meteology...[/B][/QUOTE]Isn't it meteorology?
  • I haven't time to look through the whole thread, but maybe no one posted the link to the "sorry page" of the Americans to the world here:

[url]http://www.sorryeverybody.com/gallery/1/[/url]
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    Heh...

- PJH
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]Isn't it meteorology? [/B][/QUOTE]

Typo. :)
  • Thanks

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bobo [/i]
    [B]Hey, a new guy made it all the way to this point in the thread!

Welcome, WonderHamster.

The beer's in the fridge, and the nuts are all over the place!

([i]Yes![/i] Finally got to say that! :D) [/B][/QUOTE]

I have always been here...

P.S
    Yes! [b]I[/b] Finally got to say [b]THAT![/b] :D)

P.P.S.
    Thanks, bobo! :)
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    [img]http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/11/images/04new_map.jpg[/img]
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    I'm still for the Cascadia movement ;)

AS for global warming: We knwo the planet is warming, however it can't be known if this is just a normal fluctuation or that it will keep increasing. Here is where the precautionary principle takes effect, if we know it may be bad, shouldn't we start working on preventative measures just incase? This would also allow promotion of a sustainable economy (green technology and the like).
  • JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reaver4k [/i]
    [B][img]http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/11/images/04new_map.jpg[/img] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah crap... It was only a matter of time till he found that... :rolleyes:

hah hah! :D
  • SanfamSanfam I like clocks.
    Hey, *I* Belong to the Incorporated States of New England (and some of the Northeastern Mid-West)

As far as I know, Jesusland and the United States of Canada can both trade freely with the ISNE, however...immigration from Jesusland is strictly prohibited. :D

Also, the governing body has not yet found a stable place to settle, so we don't really exist yet. Albany, New York is looking to be a nice central spot, but I ehar Boston, MA is quite appealing.

People living within ISNE...join me! ;)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by croxis [/i]
    [B]AS for global warming: We knwo the planet is warming, however it can't be known if this is just a normal fluctuation or that it will keep increasing. Here is where the precautionary principle takes effect, if we know it may be bad, shouldn't we start working on preventative measures just incase?[/B][/QUOTE]
    Yeah, climate has always changed but there's no way to tell are we pushing it over safe limits after which it would really start to malfunction. (and even small changes in start conditions could lead dramatic changes)

So it comes down to this: Would you point loaded pistol to your head and start pulling trigger without knowing when it goes off?
    Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic, anyone? ;)
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    I think this one might be fully automatic.
    :D
  • shadow boxershadow boxer The Finger Painter & Master Ranter
    Warning, rude words ....

[url]http://www.projectsomewhere.com/img/1/5506,534,800,80.jpg[/url]

NRAR HAR HAR HAR....
  • David of MacDavid of Mac Elite Ranger Ca
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sanfam [/i]
    [B]Also, the governing body has not yet found a stable place to settle, so we don't really exist yet. Albany, New York is looking to be a nice central spot, but I hear Boston, MA is quite appealing.
    [/B][/QUOTE]

I can only recommend against [url=http://homepage.mac.com/david_of_mac/.Pictures/Babylon%204/Albany.jpg]Albany[/url].

*Shudder* [i]Albany.[/i]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by David of Mac [/i]
    [B]I can only recommend against [url=http://homepage.mac.com/david_of_mac/.Pictures/Babylon%204/Albany.jpg]Albany[/url].

*Shudder* [i]Albany.[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's the truth! Sadly, rochester is no better. In fact, I think I just saw the sun for the last time in five months :(
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    If you placed the capitol in the bottom of the great lakes people would be less likely to find it!
  • SpiritOneSpiritOne Magneto ABQ NM
    I would like to point out that while I may live in capitol of Dumfuckistan (texas), there were 3 million other texans that also voted against shrub.
  • I suspect Quebec would want to split away from your little "United States of Canada"
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Konrad [/i]
    [B]I suspect Quebec would want to split away from your little "United States of Canada" [/B][/QUOTE]

They only say that to get more Money out of the Federal Goverment 2/3 of the time, and Alberta is starting to do that too.
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    More likely it would split up as follows:

:D

--RC
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    RC: Almost, but not quite...

Only the oilfields and cities that have petrochemical facilities (refineries, etc.)or are benefitting from the oil industry in some way would be part of OPEC of America; the rest would almost certainly be part of Jesusland;) . All of New Mexico would be part of Mexico (we'd deport all of the rednecks/ redneck wannabes to Jesusland:D ); California, Nevada, Arizona and New York would likely become independent nation-states (and California would probably split up into Northern and Southern California, with SoCal going to war with NorCal, Nevada, and Arizona over water issues;) ).
    Wow, Just watched the Passionate eye... They ahd some Bristish Reporter in Iraq, interviewing people there.... I dont think we belong there... ANd i'm glad Canada did not get involved in that Blunder....

Funny quote taht some US Soilder Said "America has never attacked a country with a Mcdonalds"

You should be able to find the ep on a Torrent site... I think Suprnova has it.
    Which particular part of Iraq was that reporter interviewing people in? If you interview in the right part (eg parts of Bagdad, the Sunni Triangle) you'll find nothing but people screaming about how it's all the US's fault that their life isn't as good as they would like. If you interview people in the calm parts of Iraq away from most of the insurgents (ie, the bulk of Iraq), you'll find people happy that they have schools, power and running water now.
    The media is never going to give you a balanced report on the situation in all Iraq, all they want to tell us about on the front pages of newspapers is how many civilians were killed yesterday in Bagdad or Fallujah.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Which particular part of Iraq was that reporter interviewing people in? If you interview in the right part (eg parts of Bagdad, the Sunni Triangle),[/B][/QUOTE]

That was the area he was in.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [url]http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2463[/url]