Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

facial hair growth

Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
Watching Lost, and I figure.. how the hell do they keep shaving? and what happens when they run out of shaving cream etc? I got a damned stubble after 4 days already.. had to use the motorised lawn mover on the first, then shave twice and there's still some left. nasty buggers.

Oh yea.. I've never noticed either that I look a bit like young Adolf Hitler... or maybe it was cuz i wasn't wearing my glasses..

Wonder if I got any brothers from Brazil...

I need a haircut as well. Never had even a single hair that had a lenght over 10 cm before..

Comments

• I used to shave without shaving gel; stings like hell, but it's not that hard.
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    You dont have the mutant metal beard hairs as I do...

Even with the gel, they usually dent/make dull the razor before I get to finish.
  • I did that several times using hot water if you do it raw it will itch like hell. As for the hair on my scalp well Id say my pubic hair is probably longer. :D
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]I did that several times using hot water if you do it raw it will itch like hell. As for the hair on my scalp well Id say my pubic hair is probably longer. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

You dont shave there? :eek:

To be honest.. you should. It feels quite refreshing. :alndance: :dead: :alndance:
  • well no why should I if im not involved with anyone? I have in the past usin that nair stuff burned like hell though.
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    I use an electric shaver for my facial hair.
    My prity much remove most of my body hair, except for the hair on my arms and head. I use an epilady to remove the hair on my legs(and yes it hurts abit)... the rest I use a shaving stick....

[quote]well no why should I if im not involved with anyone? I have in the past usin that nair stuff burned like hell though.[/quote]

Its more cleaner:p, it never burns for me, it does get ichy when the hair starts to come back:)

Also, its seems to be bad for a guy to remove that much body hair for some reason around here, well thats the the other guys said at school. I feel sorry for the girls around here.
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    AMBULANCES WILL CUT YOUR HAIR AND SOMETHING OTHER THAT STANDS IN THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FLEEE TO THE BOILER ROOM OF AARDVARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!