Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

What the hell will they think of next?

TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
[url]http://shop.store.yahoo.com/valuebuy/nintendo.html[/url]

Im struck speechless after seeing this.

Comments

• FreejackFreejack Jake the Not-so-Wise
    That's like some of the engine dataloggers and tuners that are becoming available using the GBA as the display and interface to make changes.

[url]http://home.att.net/~teaguesauto/ecuwrx.htm[/url]

Jake
  • CurZCurZ Resident Hippy
    Coming next, GameBoy Advance controllable LANTIRN! Tailored for novice use!
  • heh, I use my GBA all the time to study.

with the flashcart, I put images of all 50 plants that I need to memorize in there, and set it up so that when I hit select, it gives me the name, genus name, nad information about the plant.
    I also store notes, etc in it.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CurZ [/i]
    [B]Coming next, GameBoy Advance controllable LANTIRN! Tailored for novice use! [/B][/QUOTE]

damn!! sign me up for 10 :D
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    wait till they start using the DS, with its palm like features.
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    [quote]What the hell will they think of next[/quote]

A Gameboy vibrating dildo set up??
  • An ex-SquidAn ex-Squid Elite Ranger
    Perhaps...:D

Damn, Tyvar, you must really be out in the boonies...;) (I guess Albuquerque isn't the only place in the U.S. that's 3-5 years behind everyone else in so many areas.:D ) That's actually been around for at least a couple of years now (I've seen them show up in different stores around here from time to time for at least that long). It's certainly not a bad idea either, since sewing machines with the same capabilities already built in usually cost 2-3 times as much and aren't neccesarily as easy to use; likewise, the "regular" engine dataloggers/tuners can cost 2-4 times as much (or more) as the ones Freejack mentioned.
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Actually I grew up with a mother thats quite the amature seamstress and she has two bullet proof sewing machines, one for normal work and one of the heavy duty singers that works on sturdier stuff. Ive never had to look at aquring a new sewing machine at any point, cause if I need seweing done I give it to her to do :P

And im not a car guy either, I spend all my money on guns rember? ;)

And last night we came up with a brilliant plan for using a LANTIRN system hooked to a GBA a 500 pound laser guided bomb and a cessna 337 with wing hard points..

but thats all irrelevent at this point :D