Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Yushchenko Poisoned With Dioxin

JackNJackN <font color=#99FF99>Lightwave Alien</font>
[URL=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/ap/20041212/ap_on_re_eu/yushchenko_health]Yushchenko Poisoned With Dioxin[/URL]

Comments

• Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    I Still think he was beaten with a Russian Ugly stick by an Ex KGB Angent.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    or he met my flatmate.....that'd be enough to fuck anyone up:(
  • NovaCameronNovaCameron Earthforce Officer
    GO YUSHCHENKO!! :D :D

:shadow1:
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]or he met my flatmate.....that'd be enough to fuck anyone up:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I've never seen anyone other as royally fucked up as myself.

Maybe not on the outside as much as from the inside.
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    lol, well hes definitly fucked up on the outside! but u have a point!:D
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]lol, well hes definitly fucked up on the outside! but u have a point!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Mind you, i'm physically pretty distorted and against the laws of physics and biology as well..

Just ask anyone who's seen me nekkid. Well... Looked at me naked.

ha ha....

Dont think there's anyone but my current gf...

Anyway.. Go Yuschenko!

Kick them "ryssä perkeleet" on the balls! :D
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    This doesnt suprise me (or anyone else that has been following the situation) at all... Im just glad it hasnt killed him and I wish him luck in the revote (hope to hell he wins).
    What weird is that I dont care who wins. One is going to be a puppet to the Russians if he wins, and the other is going to be a puppet to the west. so hmm...
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Reaver4k [/i]
    [B]What weird is that I dont care who wins. One is going to be a puppet to the Russians if he wins, and the other is going to be a puppet to the west. so hmm... [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldnt be so hasty to say that Yushchenko will be a puppet of the west. I think he has the strong backing of the people of Ukraine (the ones who want democracy at least, which is the majority). Either way, Ukraine under Yushchenko will be far less of a puppet state then if it were controlled by his oponent. And Im not just saying that bc Im from America, I think that we can safely say it is the truth (just look at the amazing show of support his people put out for him).
    Sources in Kiev say that agents from the Green camp tried to poison Yushchenko. The hunt for the traitors will begin shortly after he takes office.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NovaCameron [/i]
    [B]Sources in Kiev say that agents from the Green camp tried to poison Yushchenko. The hunt for the traitors will begin shortly after he takes office.

:shadow1: [/B][/QUOTE]

5 Bucks says it was a ex KGB Agent.
    a GREEN KGB agent. :indygrin:

• "Yes, we are returning to the old ways Reffa – and, poison was always the instrument of choice in the old republic – being something of a sentimentalist – I got here first…"

TO YOUR HEALTH!!! Enjoy the soup. ;)
    be sure that it doesn't have any green specks in it... ;)

• ArikArik Galen's Apprentice
    green is the cure to purple poison
    Cure? there is no cure! it is shadow tech and all who touch die except for the Choson Ones! :shadow1:

What do you know of chosen ones, young one? You have not seen the power of GREEN. You will learn... yes you will learn soon the power, the strength, the overwhelming superiority of the green forces.
    I can still see they are using cheep posion that does not do the job. *Thinks back to WW1 History*

What ever happened to the good old fashion Sniper Rifle and a 7.62mm bullet?
  • E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [B]What ever happened to the good old fashion Sniper Rifle and a 7.62mm bullet? [/B][/QUOTE]That would cause uproar because of angry citizens demanding finding of guilties/breaking of current government against which he fought.

Also Russians might not be anymore capable to two wars at same time... well, actually they're currently only capable to genocide.
    I think the hope was that this would either weaken him enough that he would have to drop out of the race, or kill him off in a slightly less controversial way than a sniper rifle. Luckily it was unsuccessful. And yea I dont think the Russians want to fight two wars (and even if they did, they couldnt really).
    zzzzzz *thinks Shadow dreams* zzzzzzz :shadow1:

*Runs around with an Russian Ugly stick*

I herd on the radio that Mr. Dioxin face's party recieved campains funds from the states. I hope to hell that it is not true. Because it would mean that Russia and the US are back to there old ways again.
    [B]*Runs around with an Russian Ugly stick*

I herd on the radio that Mr. Dioxin face's party recieved campains funds from the states. I hope to hell that it is not true. Because it would mean that Russia and the US are back to there old ways again. [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought Russia was, and USA was going like Russia.
    it doesn't matter. nothing does! :D

• E.TE.T Quote-o-matic
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Refa [/i]
    [B]I thought Russia was, and USA was going like Russia. [/B][/QUOTE]Manipulating others for their benefit, not for general benefit... just like in B5.
    I think the way the story went was the US gave aid to "democratic elements" in the Ukraine. Supposedly that didnt include funding for any specific campaign. Cant find the article at the moment, found it on Drudge maybe...
    [URL=http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,11706215%255E1702,00.html]More Information[/URL]
    [COLOR=464774]GREEN!!![/COLOR]

Some new info on Yushchenko...
    [QUOTE]The reformist candidate, who faces Kremlin-backed Viktor Yanukovych in a repeat runoff on December 26, first fell ill after having dinner with Ukrainian Security Service chief Ihor Smeshko and his deputy Volodymyr Satsyuk on September 5.[/QUOTE]

Well it looks like we know who did it... Sounds like the poisen will not be deadly (although the doctors said that if it had been in a higher dose it would have killed him and no one would have known any better). They gave him a shitload of the stuff, but evidently not enough to kill him (thankfully).
  • This is Yushchenko's face photographed last summer and this month:
    [img]http://www.helsinginsanomat.fi/kuvat/iso_webkuva/1101977983572.jpeg[/img]

More information about the effects of TCDD and other dioxins:
    [url]http://www.ejnet.org/dioxin/[/url]
    [url]http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs225/en/[/url]
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by E.T [/i]
    [B]Manipulating others for their benefit, not for general benefit... just like in B5. [/B][/QUOTE]

I realy wish the States and Russia would stop doing that. No wonder why everyone hates them so much.
    Yea dioxin (agent orange from vietnam) is what killed my uncle. Gave him skin cancer for the rest of his life, then last year lymphoma. Shitty stuff.