Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Looking for something!

Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
Does anyone know where i may be able to find the soundtrack to the game Driver? the first one. I need it because i feel it will make excellent temp music for a film im about to edit.

Comments

• Which Driver I think theres 3 of em?

Can we see your movie?

if you mean this [URL=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002ABSOK/qid=1105909047/sr=2-2/ref=pd_ka_b_2_2/102-1836121-0365764]ONE[/URL] .
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    I'm really looking for the first games soundtrack, i doubt they even released it but i'm still looking.

The only way anyone will be able to see the flick is at one of the two screenings in New York or LA, IF its good enough in the schools eyes. And considering their idiocy i doubt that too. I would post it on the net but that is strictly forbidden in the student handbook and if found out would result in immediate termination from the program.

plus i'm not too keen on the script and i even doubt it will be all that good. :)
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Tried the data/ directory? :)
    sadly i had it only for the PS1 and now i have a mac a pc game version of it wont do me much good. but if someone has it and KNOWS its on the disc and can be gotten from it then i can get it from a friends pc.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Playstation discs are just normal CDs, the data can be read with the right program.
  • check torrentspy they dont have the soundtrack but they do have the PS1 version.
    Sadly i would check my PS1 disc if it wasnt stolen :)
  • *starts looking for his driver mac cd*

edit: you will have a pm in a bit :cool:
    Thanks guys for all your help!