Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

One Thing Of All Things To Remeber......

WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
UPCOMING BABYLON 5 MOVIE= BABYLON 5 GAME..........................................................................

Comments

• ...I've been trying to NOT get my hopes up, and enjoying great unofficial games an mods in the mean-time.
  • God I don't think I can handle a second official B5 game again. All that pain all those ups and downs and sideway things.
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    THE LLORT WILL STRIKE AGAIN!!!!!!
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    OMG!! he's here!!:eek:
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    no no no!!!!! the appropriate phrase is: "oh shit! he's here!":D
  • RhettRhett (Not even a monkey)
    I liked the Britney Spears posts better ;) Hes escaped again!!
  • WarleaderWarleader Inmate: Babylon Project Mental Health Facility
    FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BROEKN HEART. YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE.... YOU WERE MY TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ShadowDancerShadowDancer When I say, "Why aye, gadgie," in my heart I say, "Och aye, laddie." London, UK
    he's struck again! oh the humanity!!!!!
  • Im a Slave 4 U
  • WHAT Babylon 5 movie? Tell me!
  • Lethke, Welcome to Firstones!! I hope you enjoy your time here!!

You'll find that your best friend in your early days here is the 'search' feature. You can search the forums and find existing topics on what you're looking for! (prevents redundancy)

From the main forum screen, if you look under the 'Series Specific Discussion' You will see one named 'The Memory of Shadows'. That is the name for the feature-length Babylon 5 film, still in it's early stages. In there I'm sure you will find all the information you seek!

Again, welcome! Glad you're here!!
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedAssAg05 [/i]
    [B]From the main forum screen, if you look under the 'Series Specific Discussion' You will see one named 'The Memory of Shadows'. That is the name for the feature-length Babylon 5 film, still in it's early stages. In there I'm sure you will find all the information you seek!

Again, welcome! Glad you're here!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ugh, i saw the Memory of Shadows board. But due to the batman references i tought it was a RPG forum. :D

*Me is off to check the memory of shadows*
    welcome, beers in the fridge and the nuts are all over the place:D
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]welcome, beers in the fridge and the nuts are all over the place:D [/B][/QUOTE]

HE ALREADY KNOWS! THE WARLEADER POST WAS WHERE HE FIRST RESPONDED! MUHAHAHAH! THE LLORT WILL INVADE ALL AND ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE THE WRATH OF THE PURPLE AARDVARK INVANSION BACKED BY VREE ABDUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(p.s. - we are insane here! :D)
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    Hey Lethke, ignore them, not everybody here is completely insane, some of us are still fit for socializing with others.

Anyways, welcome to the place and dont be afraid to stick around.
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Tyvar's lying. He's the worst of all of us.
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyvar [/i]
    [B]some of us are still fit for socializing with others[/B][/QUOTE]

name one! i dare you!!!!:D
  • croxiscroxis I am the walrus
    me
  • And I
  • C_MonC_Mon A Genuine Sucker
    You!
    damn! foiled again!
  • Random ChaosRandom Chaos Actually Carefully-selected Order in disguise
    ME TOO!!!!!
  • TyvarTyvar Next best thing to a St. Bernard
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Tyvar's lying. He's the worst of all of us. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, Im not activly stalking anybody at the moment :D
    it wont last!
  • PURPLE!!!!!!!!

Haven't posted for about 4 years or something - so Sorry... and I did /so enjoy my "3dfx is best" arguments on the original game site :P

Glad to see this site is still here - I'll give a donation of course :)

So there's a new film coming out 0_0

Are you sure?
    Will it actually happen?
    Who are you?
    What do you want?
    Will it have Ice Coolers in it?
    Is Warleader still insane?

You can catch me in Eve Online - msg Teldar Siesta in game and I'll come blow you up or something :P
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DsDetective [/i]
    [B]Is Warleader still insane?[/B][/QUOTE]

what do you think?!:D :p
  • MessiahMessiah Failed Experiment
    [B]
    Will it have Ice Coolers in it?[/B][/QUOTE]

Watercoolers have been confirmed to be in.
    [B]PURPLE!!!!!!!![/B][/QUOTE]

i see you recognise where the true power in the galaxy lies!:shadow1:
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowDancer [/i]
    [B]name one! i dare you!!!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Well. That would be me, not having been around here for long means i haven't been infected with whatever you guys have. (Or gals) :p