Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Vatican Accepting Applications

[url]www.bethepope.com[/url]

;)

Comments

• Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    heh, I would end the religion if I got in^_^

and I have enough stress for applying for jobs online today.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    You really should try out for a telemarketing position. Your guaranteed the job & you get address, & numbers so it can help you plot your path to world conquest. Think of the positive side
  • Reaver4kReaver4k Trainee in training
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Cabl3 Guy [/i]
    [B]You really should try out for a telemarketing position. Your guaranteed the job & you get address, & numbers so it can help you plot your path to world conquest. Think of the positive side [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. My mom does that job... The only thing she likes about that job is that she gets to annoy people who voted for Bush.. ALso its fucking boring
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    You dont *have* to be religious. You can just say you are. Just think, you get the entire wealth and power of the church at your command.

And you get millions of people worshipping you (Ok maybe worshipping isn't quite the right word. I just cant think of anything better right now).

*sends his application form*

Worf
  • BigglesBiggles <font color=#AAFFAA>The Man Without a Face</font>
    Worf just wants to convert them all to the Jedi religion. :D
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Biggles [/i]
    [B]Worf just wants to convert them all to the Jedi religion. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

That would just be awesome.

If the Cardinals refuse your changes, just pull out a thermal detonator. ;)

Regards,
    Morden
  • WORFWORF The Burninator
    Or force grip.

Oh wait, I shouldn't reveal my plans to bring the Sith to power here on Earth.

Worf
  • EclecticonautEclecticonaut Elite Ranger
    The next pope has been elected and his name is Bean Adder the First! Long live the pope!

[img]http://www.orsm.net/shite/update20050414/rs0004.jpg[/img]
  • LMAO!!!

That's one scary-ass Pontiff!

I, however, would vote for Brian Blessed as the next Pope. You know it makes sense. :cool:

Regards,
    Morden