Issues with your account? Bug us in the Discord!

Stupidest video ever!

Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
well most likely not BUT does anyone else reconize the Redhead holding the baby about halfway through the video?

[url]http://www.americawestandasone.com/video.html[/url]

Im pretty sure its Pat Tallman.

Comments

• Huh...interesting video...At first I thought it was a parody (eighties hair, meh singing)...but it was serious wasn't it?

And you are right, that was her!

LoL...when I first read the link, I was like..."American West and as One? What the crap?!"...then finally "OH, We STAND as one...heh heh"
  • Lord RefaLord Refa Creepy, but in a good way
    sick sick sick
  • It was brought up on B5TV too.

Since the video was mentioned to be cheesy (and with a distinct flavour of simple-minded propaganda)... I personally will avoid watching it.

If Pat was indeed involved... I entertain the hope that she has better taste... and contributed any material which she did by accident -- without sufficient knowledge of the end product.
  • Considering her placement (standing before a grave, crying, holding a baby, with Mr. 80s Hair standing about fifteen feet behind her singing), I think she knew what she was doing; guess she needed the money.
  • The Cabl3 GuyThe Cabl3 Guy Elite Ranger
    Desperately needed the money...

I thought this was supposed to be a spoof?

Third ok & this is really worth posting?
  • [url]http://www.americawestandasone.com/home.html[/url]

Here's the main site for it...looks like they really mean it.
  • AnlaShokAnlaShok Democrat From Hell
    JINGO!!
  • bobobobo (A monkey)
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    ROFL

Cheesy is just the first word....
  • Rogue TraderRogue Trader Somebody stop him...
    well it made me laugh whether its serious or not it was funny to me so ya it was worth posting.
  • PJHPJH The Lovely Thing
    You're right, that was indeed the most stupidest video ever. Couldn't watch it for longer than about 20 secs or so.

- PJH
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnlaShok [/i]
    [B]JINGO!! [/B][/QUOTE]

My favorite word in the entire world! (Next to jingoist and jingoism...)

I consider myself patriotic, but I know my limits. Seriously, that was pure, unadulterated, [b][COLOR=orange]CHEESE.[/COLOR][/b]

Regards,
    Morden
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    Yes, it is Pat Tallman. Her name is listed in the "thank you" section of the DVD credits on the site.

I'm guessing Pat probably knew him did the video as a favor.

The guy who wrote, produced and performed in the video used to be a stunt coordinator for Star Trek: TNG. Given that Pat is a stuntwoman, I'd say he's probably a friend of hers.

And he basically made the video for charity, so I can't really laugh at him. It may be goofy and cheesy, but if that's what it takes to spread the word and get more money for charity, more power to him.
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B]And he basically made the video for charity, so I can't really laugh at him. It may be goofy and cheesy, but if that's what it takes to spread the word and get more money for charity, more power to him. [/B][/QUOTE]

I was for charity? Cool, that's pretty decent of him, at first I just thought it was an exploitative song like the one that guy released after September 11th. (Where were you when the world stopped turning?)

Regards,
    Morden
  • MundaneMundane Elite Ranger
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by samuelk [/i]
    [B]And he basically made the video for charity, so I can't really laugh at him. It may be goofy and cheesy, but if that's what it takes to spread the word and get more money for charity, more power to him. [/B][/QUOTE]

Spread what word? Cannot really find anything positive to spread in it :)

Better:
    [url]http://www.muchosucko.com/video-worstvideoeverremix.html[/url]
  • [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]Better:
    [url]http://www.muchosucko.com/video-worstvideoeverremix.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Not better, different.

Both videos are at the extreme ends of of the socio-political spectrum. (Hagiography and satire.)

Regards,
    Morden
  • samuelksamuelk The Unstoppable Mr. 'K'
    [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mundane [/i]
    [B]Spread what word? Cannot really find anything positive to spread in it :)[/B][/QUOTE]

There's no such thing as bad publicity. The more people spread the link around (like we're doing here), the bigger the chance that someone (like me) might make a donation.